- Disease-detection equipment in Cairo airport fails as Hajj pilgrims return
As Hajj pilgrims return, malfunctions are found ... and sent other medical teams to receive the pilgrims. The possibility of catching epidemic diseases is normally raised during the annual Hajj season , when Muslims flock to crowded holy sites in the Gulf ...
09/10/2014 - 10:12 - comment 0
- Hajj given the all clear: Guests of God will be free from disease, Inshallah!
It's looking like Hajj pilgrims will be free from disease or quarantine this year, according to Saudi Arabia's health minister. ... Fakeih said the ministry’s hospitals and other medical facilities in Makkah and other holy sites have ...
Editor's Choice - 18/09/2014 - 08:39 - comment 0
- Hajj in the time of Ebola: how Saudi Arabia plans to keep the epidemic out of Mecca
Hajj season is almost upon us, and in October ... the Islamic pilgrimage. Hajj season is almost upon us, and in October an estimated ... that the upcoming Hajj is a safe one, with steps being taken to prevent an outbreak. According to UAE-based Gulf ...
10/09/2014 - 16:01 - comment 0
- Mecca authorities intensify security for hajj pilgrims
Medical City and the Al-Noor Hospital are on alert to receive emergency cases brought in by helicopters ...
21/07/2014 - 16:46 - comment 0
- Tears and prayers as millions of Hajj pilgrims flock to Mount Arafat for holy day
Over two million Hajj pilgrims flocked to the holy ... or nationality, will spend the day in prayer and supplication, marking the high point of the five-day Hajj ... offered emergency medical aid to 674 pilgrims, of which 285 were taken to hospitals. While Ebola has ...
Editor's Choice - 03/10/2014 - 12:21 - comment 0
- GE Healthcare presents Saudi Ministry of Health with advanced solutions for strengthening healthcare management during Hajj
during the Hajj period. GE Healthcare will provide its advanced medical technologies as well ... and 195 medical centers in the Hajj Main Area (Masha’er) with a total of over 33,000 beds. GE ... to the healthcare management strategies of the Ministry during the Hajj period. The Saudi ...
Press Release - 02/11/2011 - 08:33 - comment 0
- Virus fears kill Hajj crowds
poured Sunday into a sprawling tent city in the Saudi desert before the start of the annual Islamic hajj ... to begin preparations for the hajj with a day of prayer and supplication. Saudi authorities sharply cut ... of massive construction projects underway in Mecca. The hajj, a central pillar of Islam and one ...
Editor's Choice - 14/10/2013 - 05:40 - comment 0
- "Al Tayyar Insurance Broker" gets the rights to distribute Hajj and Umrah insurance policy outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
during their visit." Insurance Services for Hajj or Umrah include medical care within hospitals ... for Hajj & Umrah outside of the Kingdom. It was announced today that Al ... with the Company for Cooperative Insurance to market, distribute and sell insurance policies for Hajj & Umrah ...
21/07/2010 - 09:04 - comment 0
- Al-Baddad International Sets Up Hajj Camp for Pilgrims in Mecca
Co.; the exclusive distributor of Al-Baddad products in the region. In preparation for the Hajj ... halls were also constructed to serve as medical clinics and public bathrooms. Paying close attention ... equipment, from electric generators to cranes and transportation means. The Hajj project is among ...
28/09/2010 - 10:01 - comment 0
- Clemenceau Medical Center host “Women’s Health Symposium” in collaboration with Johns Hopkins Medicine International
Clemenceau Medical Center (CMC) affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medicine International, hosted a specialized medical symposium titled “Women’s Health” s Clemenceau Medical Center (CMC) affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medicine International, hosted a specialized ...
16/05/2010 - 18:32 - comment 0