- But isn't anything life-saving inherently halal? Saudi Arabia, Malaysia bilaterally developing 'halal' vaccine
the overall development of the halal industry in Malaysia. While focusing on the development of halal ... in collaboration with Malaysia’s Halal Industry Development Corporation (HDC) are expected to be ready in three ... Industry Development Corporation (HDC) are expected to be ready in three years, reported Malaysian news ...
10/04/2014 - 03:00 - comment 0
- ‘Halal Expo 2008’ to focus on developing standards and modernising the Middle East ‘Halal’ sector
’ industry, due to several plans by leading locally based ‘Halal’ companies to develop a credible ... Expo 2008’, the definitive event for ‘Halal’ industry in the region, has rolled out the agenda for the ‘Halal Expo 2008’ to focus on developing standards and modernising the Middle East ‘Halal’ sector ...
17/05/2010 - 18:30 - comment 0
- Al Islami Foods Hosts World Halal Forum (Whf) Halal Industry Dialogue, Dubai
of Islamic Shariah. The international Halal industry is developing at a rapid pace, with different ... Bidin, Chief Executive Officer, Halal Industry Development Corporation (HDC), Malaysia, in his keynote ... Halal’ food products, today hosted the WHF Halal Industry Dialogue - Dubai, in conjunction with G ...
18/05/2010 - 09:51 - comment 0
- Al Islami to announce joint venture with Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders
food markets. A newly formed Halal Industry Development Corp. (HDC), Malaysia, will present Malaysian ... Industrial Dialogue, in collaboration with the renowned World Halal Forum, Malaysia. Making its mark, ... , Al Islami Foods, a pioneer in halal food industry, will present an array of diversified products ...
15/08/2010 - 00:36 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi building platform to create globalised standards in Halal industry
industry leaders to focus on growing demand from 1.8 billion Halal consumers Abu Dhabi is building a solid platform to create globalised standards in the Halal industry, a rapidly ... in creating and developing a comprehensive Halal trade event, bringing together major players and experts from ...
14/08/2010 - 22:52 - comment 1
- ZonesCorp supports industrial growth in the UAE through its participation in GASCO’s Manufacturers Exhibition
the organizations scope of work, industrial zones and diverse operations at the event. ZonesCorp develops industrial ... and related industrial and economic sectors. A number of ZonesCorp representatives were present ... (ZonesCorp) was one of the exhibitors at the GASCO Manufacturers Exhibition which took place today on Monday ...
Press Release - 21/11/2011 - 11:45 - comment 0
- Al Islami, CNBC Arabia jointly organize Halal Market Forum 2011
chain andlogistics, ports and shipping part of the industry. Halal parks are being developed ... was launched in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.It is considered a significant development in the Halal industry ... slaughterhouses,ingredients production, halal livestock, halal raw meat andhalal industrial parks. On the question about ...
Press Release - 29/08/2011 - 07:54 - comment 0
- The leap beyond banking: halal vaccine market to hit $1.1 billion by 2030
there are no regulations regarding the development of halal vaccinations while the cycle of development is also longer,” ... Halal drugs are those that do not use any animal extracts, which are not Sharia compliant. The global halal vaccine market could ...
31/10/2014 - 11:49 - comment 0
- abu dhabi building platform to create global halal industry standard
globalised standards in the Halal industry, a rapidly expanding business now reaching 1.8 billion con Abu Dhabi is building a solid platform to create globalised standards in the Halal industry, a rapidly ... between the industry and government authorities. Abu Dhabi’s role in creating and developing ...
17/05/2010 - 19:18 - comment 0
- Halal Industry in the Middle East estimated to be worth in excess of AED 73 billion
The Halal industry in the Middle East is estimated ... The Halal industry in the Middle East is estimated to be worth more than AED 73 billion in 2008, according ... Halal food industry is well exemplified by the expansion of the Halal food trade in the region, ...
14/08/2010 - 18:46 - comment 0