- Wataniya boosts broadband connectivity across Kuwait
card which will undoubtedly serve as a facilitator for enterprise mobility in Kuwait,” said Harri Koponen, CEO & General Manager, Wataniya Telecom. The W-Net wireless data card comes ... for business people on the move but supplies them with reliable broadband connectivity,” Mr. Koponen added. ...
15/08/2010 - 10:27 - comment 0
- Kuwaiti mobile operator signs new agreement with Nokia
to provide a new, compelling category of services to our customers," said Harri Koponen, General Manager ...
15/08/2010 - 10:57 - comment 0
- Nokia expands Wataniya Telecom’s HSDPA network in Kuwait
a trusted supplier,” said Harri Koponen, General Manager & CEO, Wataniya Telecom. “Nokia’s simple HSDPA ...
15/08/2010 - 09:20 - comment 0
- Wataniya, SmartLink to boost wireless Internet penetration in Kuwait
said Harri Koponen, GM & CEO, Wataniya Telecom. "One of our main objectives for this year ...
15/08/2010 - 10:16 - comment 0
- Nokia powers Wataniya Telecom’s HSDPA network in Kuwait
and multimedia content for our customers," said Harri Koponen, General Manager & CEO, Wataniya Telecom. ...
15/08/2010 - 10:22 - comment 0
- Wataniya raises the bar with Tools for Business 2006
in the near future,” said Harri Koponen, GM & CEO, Wataniya Telecom. “We wanted to showcase our services ...
18/05/2010 - 11:30 - comment 0
- Wataniya Telecom streamlines Kuwait’s broadband access
this revolutionary solution,” said Harri Koponen, GM & CEO, Wataniya Telecom. “HSDPA is the gateway to ‘Beyond ...
18/05/2010 - 12:52 - comment 0