- Qatar Foundation announces collaboration with elite Harvard Institute
Development has announced that it will embark upon a collaborative project with Harvard Law School’s Institute ... Development (QF) has announced that it will embark upon a collaborative project with Harvard Law School’s ... to announce this collaboration with one of Harvard Law School’s elite institutes. Qatar Foundation’s mission ...
Press Release - 29/07/2012 - 06:16 - comment 0
- INTERNATIONAL SPEAKERS & HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL DUO
with professors from Harvard Business School will address participants during the 12th World Isla Notable industry figures from across the globe along with professors from Harvard Business School ... of the Republic of Turkey.Harvard Business School professors Samuel L. Hayes III and Robert Kaplan will speak ...
18/05/2010 - 13:04 - comment 0
- Former student dishes out lessons to Harvard Business School after 'Israeli' buffet serves up Arabic cuisine
in fact come off as politically incorrect, such as with the case of the Harvard Business School dining ... Marketing & Communications Officer, Harvard Business School commented on the matter and said: “looking ... A former student has hit out at Harvard Business ...
Editor's Choice - 10/11/2012 - 09:33 - comments 2
- Habtoor Fellowship brings postdoctoral researcher from UAE to Harvard Medical School
the opportunity to work for up to three years at a research center or laboratory based at Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Public Health or one of the Harvard Medical School affiliated hospitals. The DHFMR ... by the dean of Harvard Medical School, approves the recommendations and notifies all successful award ...
Press Release - 14/03/2011 - 14:52 - comment 0
- Harvard Medical School Dubai Center to Present Second Tamayoz Awards on 10 April
Harvard Medical School Dubai Center (HMSDC) Institute ... Harvard Medical School Dubai Center to Present Second Tamayoz Awards on 10 April Harvard Medical School ... significant response throughout the GCC region. Winners will be awarded one month internship at a Harvard ...
17/05/2010 - 20:28 - comment 0
- Dubai School of Government and Institution Quraysh Sign MoU to Promote Governance in Arab World.
2010 – Dubai School of Government (DSG) and Institution Quraysh for Law & Policy (iQ) ... 04 October, 2010 – Dubai School of Government (DSG) and Institution Quraysh for Law & Policy ... The inaugural roundtable event is scheduled for 28 November at the Dubai School of Government. ...
04/10/2010 - 14:15 - comment 0
- Emirati Analyst Discusses Implications of Transparency on Financial and Political Growth at Dubai School of Government Lecture
Established in 2005 in cooperation with the Harvard Kennedy School, the Dubai School of Government ... celebrated Emirati financial analyst and lecturer of International Economic Law, La Sorbonne, Abu Dhabi. ... School of Government (DSG), a research and teaching institution focusing on public policy in the Arab ...
09/06/2010 - 13:34 - comment 0
- Dubai School of Government, Harvard University cooperate
The Dubai School of Government (DSG), the first knowledge institution in the region dedicated to public sector management, has received research findings from a number of Harvard's John F. Kennedy School ... The Dubai School of Government (DSG), the first ...
18/05/2010 - 13:26 - comment 0
- Khalaf Al Habtoor receives executives from Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research
the opportunity to work for up to three years at a research center or laboratory based at Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Public Health or one of the Harvard Medical School affiliated hospitals. This fellowship ... are leaders of the Harvard Medical School and Middle East academic research community. Dr. Golan and Dr. ...
Press Release - 22/09/2011 - 14:45 - comment 0
- DFSA Law enacted by Ruler receives Best Government Initiative of the Year award
in June 2004. Dr. Al Mulla holds an LLB in Shari’a and law from the UAE University; LLM from Harvard Law ... (STEP). The DFSA received this prestigious award for the excellence of its Trust Law, which ... of the laws and the legislative framework that the DFSA has put in place. The DIFC is striving ...
18/05/2010 - 11:14 - comment 0