- Stepping out, completely: Arabtec's ex-CEO agrees to sell stake to Aabar
Sources say that Hasan Ismaik has finalised the sale ... former chief executive Hasan Ismaik has agreed in principle to sell at least part of his stake ... Trade, Main headlines, Middle East) Arabtec’s former chief executive Hasan Ismaik has agreed ...
15/09/2014 - 16:10 - comment 0
- What's keeping the resignation of Arabtec's billionaire CEO a mystery?
price has been through in recent days, the manner of Hasan Ismaik’s exit as the CEO was quite subdued ... been through in recent days, the manner of Hasan Ismaik’s exit as the CEO was quite subdued in its ... over the role of the acting CEO. It was in February last year that Hasan Ismaik took over from ...
19/06/2014 - 12:09 - comment 0
- Thank you oil prices? Arabtec profits 'more than double'
a major stake, is planning a series of acquisitions and mergers, CEO Hasan Ismaik said in a statement. ... CEO Hasan Ismaik said in a statement. ...
08/05/2014 - 14:42 - comment 0
- Time for MENA youth to 'build' their CVs: Arabtec launching massive, region-wide hiring campaign
ambitious UAE youth , Arabtec said in a statement. Hasan Abdullah Ismaik, managing director and CEO ... in these countries , enabling them to participate in building their homelands,” added Ismaik. Arabtec is rapidly ...
03/02/2014 - 11:35 - comment 0
- Arabtec moves into the affordable housing market
market presents itself as an attractive proposition,” Hasan Abdullah Ismaik, Arabtec’s Chief Executive ...
23/12/2013 - 08:28 - comment 0
- Arabtec 'unaware' that ex-CEO will sell his stake
per cent on Monday following a report that its former chief executive Hasan Ismaik had agreed to sell ... closed, a source close to Ismaik told Reuters that he had agreed in principle to sell at least part ... after Ismaik ...
16/09/2014 - 14:45 - comment 0
- Daman provides Enhanced health insurance plans to Arabtec’s 20,000 employees
Hasan Abdullah Ismaik said “Arabtec places the utmost importance on the health and safety of its ...
Press Release - 26/02/2013 - 08:08 - comment 0
- It keeps getting worse? Arabtec lays off hundreds of employees
off a significant number of employees in the wake of chief executive Hasan Ismaik’s departure last ... of staff, including at least two senior executives, have departed the company since Ismaik resigned. Arabtec ... a fight for control of the company and Aabar won.” Ismaik is still the single-largest shareholder ...
23/06/2014 - 23:44 - comment 0
- Hubris and greed: the toxic combination that drove the rise and fall of Arabtec?
regulation and disclosure in the UAE. The meteoric rise and fall of Arabtec and former CEO Hasan Ismaik ... Married with four children, Ismaik has been spending ... that culminated in February 2013 with the resignation of founder Riad Kamal as CEO and his replacement with Hasan ...
09/07/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- The UAE-Egypt Affair: Behind the scenes of Cairo's $40 billion housing initiative
of the Armed Forces, alongside a number of senior officials, as well as Hasan Abdullah Ismaik, the managing director and CEO of Arabtec Holding and other senior executives.Commenting on the deal, Ismaik said: “Egypt ... the ever-mounting demand for housing units in Egypt," stated Ismaik.Arabtec said it was in the final stages ...
10/03/2014 - 08:53 - comment 0