- Stepping out, completely: Arabtec's ex-CEO agrees to sell stake to Aabar
Sources say that Hasan Ismaik has finalised the sale ... former chief executive Hasan Ismaik has agreed in principle to sell at least part of his stake ... Trade, Main headlines, Middle East) Arabtec’s former chief executive Hasan Ismaik has agreed ...
15/09/2014 - 17:10 - comment 0
- What's keeping the resignation of Arabtec's billionaire CEO a mystery?
price has been through in recent days, the manner of Hasan Ismaik’s exit as the CEO was quite subdued ... been through in recent days, the manner of Hasan Ismaik’s exit as the CEO was quite subdued in its ... over the role of the acting CEO. It was in February last year that Hasan Ismaik took over from ...
19/06/2014 - 13:09 - comment 0
- Thank you oil prices? Arabtec profits 'more than double'
a major stake, is planning a series of acquisitions and mergers, CEO Hasan Ismaik said in a statement. ... CEO Hasan Ismaik said in a statement. ...
08/05/2014 - 15:42 - comment 0
- Arabtec 'unaware' that ex-CEO will sell his stake
per cent on Monday following a report that its former chief executive Hasan Ismaik had agreed to sell ... closed, a source close to Ismaik told Reuters that he had agreed in principle to sell at least part ... after Ismaik ...
16/09/2014 - 15:45 - comment 0
- It keeps getting worse? Arabtec lays off hundreds of employees
off a significant number of employees in the wake of chief executive Hasan Ismaik’s departure last ... of staff, including at least two senior executives, have departed the company since Ismaik resigned. Arabtec ... a fight for control of the company and Aabar won.” Ismaik is still the single-largest shareholder ...
24/06/2014 - 00:44 - comment 0
- Hubris and greed: the toxic combination that drove the rise and fall of Arabtec?
regulation and disclosure in the UAE. The meteoric rise and fall of Arabtec and former CEO Hasan Ismaik ... Married with four children, Ismaik has been spending ... that culminated in February 2013 with the resignation of founder Riad Kamal as CEO and his replacement with Hasan ...
09/07/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Post-crisis honeymoon over? First Jordanian billionaire quits Arabtec's CEO post over plunging shares
contractors.The resignation of Hasan Ismaik, who was appointed chief executive in 2012, was to take effect after ... Arabtec's acting CEO.Forbes magazine said this month that Ismaik, 37, had become the first Jordanian ... percent higher in Dubai on Wednesday after news of Ismaik's resignation emerged, in a sign ...
18/06/2014 - 15:06 - comment 0
- A free fall? Arabtec falls another 10% in first 20 minutes of trading
shareholder Hasan Ismaik last week and news of wide scale job cuts. Even though Arabtec has ... executive following the resignation of Ismaik this month. The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange ...
30/06/2014 - 14:09 - comment 0
- Time for MENA youth to 'build' their CVs: Arabtec launching massive, region-wide hiring campaign
ambitious UAE youth , Arabtec said in a statement. Hasan Abdullah Ismaik, managing director and CEO ... in these countries , enabling them to participate in building their homelands,” added Ismaik. Arabtec is rapidly ...
03/02/2014 - 12:35 - comment 0
- Arabtec moves into the affordable housing market
market presents itself as an attractive proposition,” Hasan Abdullah Ismaik, Arabtec’s Chief Executive ...
23/12/2013 - 09:28 - comment 0