- Amnesty: Iraqi detainees face torture
is arbitrary and a recipe for possible abuse," said Hassiba Hadj-Sahraoui, Deputy Director of Amnesty ...
18/05/2010 - 12:49 - comments 3
- Amnesty International slams Egypt on Brotherhood ruling
Amnesty's Deputy Director for the Middle East and North Africa Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui told AFP, ...
21/06/2014 - 16:00 - comment 1
- Tunisia's topsy-turvy justice: Two wrongs tip country to the right
she accused of raping her," said Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui, Deputy Middle East and North Africa ... said Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui. "We fear that the treatment afforded to the young woman will deter ...
01/10/2012 - 14:14 - comment 0
- Iraq executes 23
torture," Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui of Amnesty International said last month. "That a death ...
02/10/2013 - 07:47 - comment 0
- Detention of foreign nationals held in Libyan holding centers tarnishes reputation of post-Gadhafi Libya
AI Deputy Director of Middle East Programs Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui said abuse of foreign nationals ...
21/06/2013 - 09:37 - comment 0
- Egypt: Amnesty International slams anti-terror law
Egypt's state of emergency powers and give the misuse of those powers a bogus legitimacy," Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui, deputy director of Amnesty International's Middle East and North Africa program, ...
17/05/2010 - 23:32 - comment 0
- Amnesty and HRW slam Egypt's human rights record
put an end to these rampant abuses,” said Hassiba Hadj-Sahraoui, deputy director for the Middle East ...
10/06/2014 - 11:26 - comment 0
- Amnesty International calls on Egypt to "fundamentally revise" its counter-terrorism law
Director Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui. The controversial law was sent to interim President Adly Mansour ...
13/04/2014 - 07:25 - comment 0
- Bahrain activists arrested ahead of F1 race
in order to ensure nothing disturbs their public image," said Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui, Amnesty ...
18/04/2013 - 11:07 - comment 0
- Amnesty: Egypt failing to protect its Christian population
attacks or intervene to put an end to the violence," said Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui, Amnesty ...
09/10/2013 - 07:09 - comment 0