- Khalifa University in collaboration with the Foundation for Science, Technology and Civilisation to create an interactive Science Heritage Centre in the UAE
Khalifa University (KU) and the Foundation ... Dhabi. Khalifa University (KU) and the Foundation for Science, Technology ... the Muslim Heritage Science & Engineering Interactive exhibition which is based on the ‘1001 Inventions’ ...
Press Release - 16/01/2011 - 14:30 - comment 0
- Qatar National Library hosts top regional libraries for a heritage preservation and awareness event
QATAR NATIONAL LIBRARY (QNL), a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community ... Regional Group Symposium which focused on heritage preservation and awareness. The two-day symposium, entitled ‘Preserving Cultural Heritage Content Training – A legacy for the future’, took place at the Qatar ...
Press Release - 11/06/2014 - 09:51 - comment 0
- Thousands of children and their families descend on education city to enjoy Qatar Foundation’s Garangao night
Foundation’s vision of community development and to preserve and raise awareness about Qatar’s heritage ... at Al Shaqab in Education City on Thursday evening to enjoy the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science ... and their families gathered at Al Shaqab in Education City on Thursday evening to enjoy the Qatar Foundation ...
Press Release - 13/07/2014 - 06:18 - comment 0
- Qatar National Library showcases technology preserving the nation’s heritage
conserve and provide the nation’s heritage for future generations. The nine-stage process started ... “Qatar National Library’s goal is to preserve the nation’s heritage for future generations. ... Nasser, Chairperson of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development. Under ...
Press Release - 27/05/2014 - 05:55 - comment 0
- Carnegie Mellon celebrates culture and heritage for Qatar’s National Day
National Day by highlighting the country’s traditions and cultural heritage at a community event on campus ... by highlighting the country’s traditions and cultural heritage at a community event on campus last week. ... Foundation’s diverse student population. “We have an obligation to spread awareness about Qatar’s culture ...
Press Release - 11/12/2012 - 10:17 - comment 0
- Hundreds Gather for Glimpse of Qatar National Library’s Remarkable Arab and Islamic Heritage Collection
Heritage Collection. Qatar National Library (QNL) hosted a second successful Open Day for members of the public last Thursday to explore its magnificent Arab and Islamic Heritage ... flocked to its Heritage Collection’s building to view the library’s most prized and historic items. QNL’s ...
Press Release - 20/04/2014 - 06:00 - comment 0
- Carnegie Mellon University celebrates Qatar’s culture and heritage
National Day by raising awareness on the country’s traditions and cultural heritage ... traditions and cultural heritage through its various outreach programs, technology and research projects ... and innovation. “It is an exciting time to be in Qatar and a member of Qatar Foundation,” said Dean Baybars. ...
Press Release - 11/12/2011 - 07:01 - comment 0
- Contribution of Moroccan Jews to cultural heritage
Northern provinces and by the Edmond Amran El Maleh foundation. <i>EMarrakech</i> ...
18/05/2010 - 13:31 - comment 0
- abu dhabi authority for culture & heritage (adach) hosts the musical “ambassador satch”
Shield with James Mirrione, will be shown at Abu Dhabi’s Cultural Foundation from 07:30 pm – 10:00 abu dhabi authority for culture & heritage (adach) hosts the musical “ambassador satch” ADACH ... with James Mirrione, will be shown at Abu Dhabi’s Cultural Foundation from 07:30 pm – 10:00pm.The curtain ...
17/05/2010 - 21:56 - comment 0
- Qatar Foundation to transport children back in time with Garangao during festivities at Al Shaqab indoor arena
QATAR FOUNDATION for Education, Science and Community ... QATAR FOUNDATION for Education, Science and Community Development is set to celebrate Garangao night ... Qatar Foundation will bring the past into the present as more than 3,000 children, and their families, ...
Press Release - 08/07/2014 - 06:30 - comment 0