- Going deeper underground: Riyadh to get Metro
Khaled bin Bandar, chairman of the High Commission for the Development of Arriyadh, unveiled the $22.5 ... Prince Khaled bin Bandar, chairman of the High Commission for the Development of Arriyadh, unveiled ... Architekten of Germany’s designs picked for a new hub station at Olaya. The High Commission for Riyadh ...
Editor's Choice - 29/07/2013 - 10:01 - comment 0
- Riyadh development commission reviews bids for vital monorail project
The High Commission for Riyadh Development (HCRD) has ... The High Commission for Riyadh Development (HCRD) has offered investment opportunities in various real ... Real Estate, Main headlines, Transport & Shipping, Saudi Arabia) The High Commission ...
08/05/2013 - 06:55 - comment 0
- Iraq's election results due to be announced within days
The Independent High Electoral Commission said on Saturday that provincial results would be released on Sunday ... vote would be announced within days.The Independent High Electoral Commission said on Saturday ... days, the country's electoral commission said. Iraq’s election ...
18/05/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Imdaad commissions Robotina to deploy in-house Network Operations Centre
invest in the development of the necessary applications and business processes for commissioning the NOC. ... with the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister ... and commissioning of the NOC to remotely manage and monitor the facilities currently managed by Imdaad. Under ...
Press Release - 21/09/2014 - 07:57 - comment 0
- Qtel Chairman appointed commissioner to UN broadband commission for digital development
Commissioner to the UN Broadband Commission for Digital Development. ... Mohammed Bin Saud Al-Thani, has been appointed as a new Commissioner to the UN Broadband Commission for Digital Development. The Chairman of Qtel, H.E. Sheikh Abdullah Bin Mohammed Bin ...
Press Release - 04/04/2012 - 11:21 - comment 0
- Iraq's election commission resigns en masse, April 30 polls in jeopardy
The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) board, comprised of nine members, cited conflicting rulings ... The entire board of Iraq's electoral commissioned ... The entire board of Iraq's electoral commissioned resigned Tuesday in protest of what they have ...
25/03/2014 - 17:00 - comment 0
- Savvytek deploys high availability and disaster recovery solutions at the Securities Depository Commission in Amman
comprehensive development, and its decision to enhance and upgrade the existing IT infrastructure to a highly ... to a highly available, secure and Disaster-Recovery-ready architecture. This project came to crown SDC’s efforts to develop their IT Infrastructure including their hardware, operating systems, networking, ...
16/05/2010 - 15:57 - comment 0
- a high-level delegation representing the new york stock exchange & the u.s. securities and exchange commission visited abu dhabi securities market (a
with Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) hosted yesterday high-level delegation representing a high-level delegation representing the new york stock exchange & the u.s. securities and exchange commission visited abu dhabi securities market (adsm) Abu Dhabi Securities Market (ADSM) in coordination ...
17/05/2010 - 21:40 - comment 0
- The Development Zones Commission and the Civil Defense Department Sign a Mutual Cooperation Agreement
Jordan's Development Zones Commission (DZC) ... Jordan's Development Zones Commission (DZC) signed a memorandum of understanding with the Civil Defense ... and expedited approach. The commission also seeks to secure high safety standards and to organize a safe ...
01/09/2010 - 09:44 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi University’s College of Engineering receives international accreditation from ABET
international accreditation from the world-renowned prestigious Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) ... accreditation from the world-renowned prestigious Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET, after its success in passing international standards and procedures implemented by the commission to ensure quality ...
Press Release - 26/08/2014 - 09:34 - comment 0