- Israel's High Court of Justice backs law which bars unification of Palestinian families
Israel's High Court of Justice Sunday narrowly ... Israel's High Court of Justice Sunday narrowly upheld a controversial law that bars Palestinians from ... Israeli lawmaker Mohammed Barakeh has strongly condemned the High Court's ruling, saying ...
18/05/2010 - 10:32 - comment 0
- ARAMEX selected by UAE Ministry of Justice to deliver Court Notices
The UAE Ministry of Justice today appointed ARAMEX (DFM: ARMX), the leading provider of total transportation solutions, to deliver all court notices i The UAE Ministry of Justice today appointed ARAMEX (DFM: ARMX), the leading provider of total ...
18/05/2010 - 10:23 - comment 0
- Weren't they doing that anyway? Israel Electric threatens to cut off electricity to Palestinians over $435 million dispute
and to petition the High Court of Justice against the state, after the failure of talks to reach a settlement ... off electricity to the Palestinians and to petition the High Court of Justice against the state, after ...
07/05/2014 - 03:00 - comment 0
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood verdict to be issued August 9
The High Administrative Court announced ... will be issued on August 9. The High Administrative Court announced that the verdict ... The High Administrative Court announced that the verdict in the case regarding the dissolution ...
07/08/2014 - 05:02 - comment 0
- Israel’s High Court Offers Compromise on Omri’s Emissary Role
Israel’s High Court of Justice on Friday suggested ... with Israel’s High Court of Justice on Friday suggested an arrangement that would allow Prime Minister Ariel ... the younger Sharon can serve as emissary. An injunction issued by the court currently prevents him from doing ...
18/05/2010 - 18:33 - comment 0
- Israel's High Court to Deliberate Petition on Sharon's Son
Israel's High Court of Justice on Friday ... Israel's High Court of Justice on Friday will deliberate the petition presented by the Meretz Party ... Authority leaders, reported Haaretz newspaper on Wednesday. The court's judge, Edmond Levy, ...
18/05/2010 - 18:34 - comment 0
- A good day to bury bad news? High Court rules trials can be held in secret
been dealt a devastating blow when the High Court backed a government bid to hold trials in secret. The judgement, which was handed down by Mr Justice Silber, would allow the government and security services ... Justice Silber, in his judgement, stated that in his view "it can be lawful and proper for a court ...
16/05/2010 - 16:23 - comment 0
- Jordan's High Court May Issue Verdict on Hamas Case this Month
Jordan's Higher Court of Justice is expected ... Jordan's Higher Court of Justice is expected to issue its verdict late this month or summon four government ... that he had requested that the court summon the officials, to prove that his clients had been ...
19/05/2010 - 10:21 - comment 0
- High Court: Morsi decision is unlawful
Brotherhoods had a new twist Tuesday when Egypt's High Constitutional Court decided to suspend the decree ... said Judge Maher el Beheiry, head of the High Court. This decision comes as the People's Assembly, the lower house of Egyptian Parliament, met Tuesday morning. The High Constitutional Court ...
11/07/2012 - 06:32 - comment 1
- A police convoy escorts French citizen Mehdi Nemmouche to the Brussels Court in the Justice Palace in Brussels
A police convoy escorts French citizen Mehdi Nemmouche to the Brussels Court in the Justice Palace in Brussels, on September 12, 2014. © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle ...
14/09/2014 - 06:07 - comment 0