- One disgruntled customer pays high price for her High Tea reservation thanks to Clooney's wedding!
One disgruntled customer has complained that their family outing had to be cancelled because of the Clooney's glitzy gathering at Danesfield House in Buckinghamshire. For those luc ...
27/10/2014 - 08:51 - comment 0
- High rankings, not-so-high profits: Royal Jordanian cancels three flight destinations
the crisis in Syria, and the high fuel costs. It revealed that the number of passengers dropped ...
27/02/2014 - 15:39 - comment 0
- ALHOSN University endorses MCYCD’s ‘Raise it Up High... To Keep it High’ campaign
the slogan ‘Raise it Up High … To Keep it High.’ As part of its commitment ... and Community Development (MCYCD) under the slogan ‘Raise it Up High … To Keep it High.’ The campaign ... with governmental directives. Dr. Momany further added that the ‘Raise it Up High... To Keep it High’ campaign aims ...
Press Release - 18/11/2013 - 10:53 - comment 0
- Qatar boasts high financial indicators, if only its worker rights ratings were half as high
resources, robust non-hydrocarbon growt h, a high per capita income, and persistent surpluses in fiscal ... of Qatar’s extensive oil and gas reserves, resulting in an exceptionally high GDP (gross domestic product) ... growth, a high per capita income, and persistent surpluses in fiscal and external ac ...
20/11/2013 - 19:15 - comment 0
- High five to Haifa! Najwa Fouad has only high praise to give her co-star
In a star eats star world, it's rare to find actresses to give each other high praise. "The Goodness of the Soul" co-stars Haifa Wehbe and Najwa Fouad, however, seem to have a good thing going as Najwa shares about their camaraderie on set ...
24/11/2013 - 07:47 - comment 0
- High maintenance Haifa’s TV drama demands too high, no hope for starring role
sources say that her high budget demands are just plain unrealistic. No drama for Haifa Wehbe, it seems. Well, on screen at least. The high maintenance diva laid out some pretty ... that the leading male actor had to be an Egyptian (Why? No idea!), secondly that there be a high budget ...
28/08/2013 - 07:38 - comment 0
- High Demand, High Liquidity: Kuwait's real estate sales reach $1.1 Billion in June
A little over half of the approved loans, which came from 662 applications, were for new constructions. According to NBK, these figures are roughly double the amount approved during the same period in 2012. ...
07/08/2013 - 08:07 - comment 0
- Happy National Day, indeed! UAE business activity at all-time high
Business activity growth in the United Arab Emirates’ non-oil private sector rose to a record high ... elsewhere.” UAE firms saw output growth accelerate to an all-time high, with the subindex coming ... high of 56.1 in October from 52.6, with almost 17 per cent of firms recruiting new staff. Output ...
04/11/2014 - 17:04 - comment 0
- Etihad flying high after becoming largest shareholder in Alitalia
Etihad Airways became the largest shareholder in Alitalia in a €1.7 billion rescue bid, following talks over the last year. Brussels on Friday gave the go-ahead for Etihad Airways ...
16/11/2014 - 07:59 - comment 0
- Must come highly recommended: ISIL ups its entrance requirements
Group now requires European recruits to undergo background checks, fearing infiltration by Western intelligence agents. If any group could be said to have powerful enemies these da ...
10/11/2014 - 09:01 - comment 0