- Ras Al Khaimah’s growing reputation as key business and tourist destination extends to Scandinavian markets
ports and other access points to the emirate. Hilary McCormack, Manager, RAK Tourism said, ... organisations worldwide,” added McCormack. RAKIA also revealed that the new charter flight has been ...
16/05/2010 - 16:31 - comment 0
- RAK Tourism to highlight emirate's latest attractions and business opportunities at Arabian Travel Market 2008
the amenities and facilities for both leisure and business travellers," said Hilary McCormack, Manager, RAK ... McCormack. RAK Tourism is also expected to offer an extensive exhibition of several tourism projects ...
17/05/2010 - 19:23 - comment 0
- RAK Tourism boosts hotel developments as visitor footfall expected to reach 2.5 million by 2012
enhancing the tourism landscape of Ras Al Khaimah," said Manager of RAK Tourism Hilary McCormack ...
14/08/2010 - 18:49 - comment 0
- Ras Al Khaimah delegation visits Kazakhstan to enhance trade relations
Peter Michael Schuster, General Manager, RAK Offshore; and Hilary McCormack, Manager, RAK Tourism, ...
17/05/2010 - 19:24 - comment 0
- arabian travel market launches exhibitor workshop initiative rte moves to help clients get more from leading pan-arab trade show
of Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Office, Hilary McCormack, found the workshop “very user-friendly” enabling ...
18/05/2010 - 09:50 - comment 0