- Ragheb Alama sure loves his mum, but his fans aren't feeling so warm & fuzzy about his Paris vacay
Ragheb Alama was feeling the love from his momma this Mother's Day, posting a precious message to her on Twitter. His followers, however, aren't quite so positive about some of his other posts. Ragheb Alama wrote a special message ...
23/03/2014 - 21:45 - comment 0
- Palestinian Suleiman al-Mesmari (R) stands near his camels in front of his destroyed family house after the animals,
Palestinian Suleiman al-Mesmari (R) stands near his camels in front of his destroyed family house after the animals, © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle ...
28/09/2014 - 07:11 - comment 0
- Khaled Selim celebrated his three-year wedding anniversary with his wife, who he nicknames Koko, by enjoying a romantic candlelit dinner for two. (Image: Albawaba file)
(Egypt, Star Struck) ...
Slideshow - 08/10/2014 - 13:02 - comment 0
- Meet the UAE stay-at-home dad who gave up his career to care for his disabled child
for his three-year-old son who suffers from Russell Silver Syndrome, yet won't leave the young boy ... us with a smile in his Jumeirah Village Circle apartment. He is tossing and turning in his cradle, ... a rare genetic syndrome – Russell Silver Syndrome (RSS) – because of which his growth has been stunted. ...
Editor's Choice - 10/07/2014 - 09:59 - comment 0
- Sisi will donate half of his salary and half of his wealth to Egypt's economy
announced Tuesday that he will donate half of his monthly salary and half of his wealth to support ... El-Sisi said on Tuesday he will donate half of his monthly salary and half of his wealth in support ... ceremony, El-Sisi said he will give up half of his monthly LE42,000 salary to assist Egypt through its ...
24/06/2014 - 13:29 - comment 0
- I don't need your help, daddy! Medhat Saleh's son wants to establish his singing career on his own
Like father, like son, both Medhat Saleh and his son are in the singing biz, but Adham says he doesn't want his dad's help developing his career. Ouch! Medhat Saleh was recently surprised by his son's rejection of his help. The Egyptian ...
04/05/2014 - 09:13 - comment 0
- Netanyahu needs to improve his PDA policy: Israel still unhappy at his son dating Gentile Norwegian beauty
increasing scrutiny recently over his handling of the faltering Middle East peace process . But now ultra-orthodox leaders in Israel are turning up the heat for a very different reason: his son, Yair’s ... intermarriage, are less than pleased. And they are blaming the elder Netanyahu for his son’s deviation from ...
Editor's Choice - 20/05/2014 - 11:10 - comment 0
- Pining for Palestine: Mohammad Assaf made his way back to his refugee camp roots
his way back to Palestine for his upcoming music video. Mohammad Assaf , ... in Dubai is not, however, returning for good, but rather to make a video for his second song...released ... the world since last summer, during which time he was welcomed by his huge fan base. “We wanted to bring ...
17/04/2014 - 12:53 - comments 8
- Egypt's Sisi expected to announce his resignation from his defense minister post Thursday
his resignation Thursday. Egypt's defence minister Abdel-Fattah Al ... is expected to submit his resignation from the military, a military source has told Ahram Online. Al ... his resignation as a minister of defense in tomorrow's cabinet meeting. The Egyptian ...
26/03/2014 - 14:41 - comment 0
- Putin is having his cake in Crimea and his ice cream in Syria too
Politically, things are going very well for Russian President Vladimir Putin, having won over the Crimeans and now, the Syrian regime is gaining strides; maps of countries made out of their indigenous foods; and ...
Blogs Roundup - 19/03/2014 - 08:36 - comment 0