- Muslim group to boycott Miss World
Yusanto, spokesman for Hizb ut-Tahrir Indonesia told AFP. "Women are lowering themselves ... Hardline Muslim group Hizb ut-Tahrir is threatening ... Muslim group Hizb ut-Tahrir are waging a war on the Miss World beauty pagent . Slamming ...
Editor's Choice - 08/08/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- Germany outlaws Islamic organization for spreading ''anti-Jewish propaganda''
base aboard." In the past, Hizb ut-Tahrir sharply rejected accusations of extremism, ... outlawed an Islamic organization, Hizb ut-Tahrir, which he accused of extremism and spreading anti-Jewish Germany's top security official on Wednesday outlawed an Islamic organization, Hizb ut-Tahrir, which he ...
18/05/2010 - 15:24 - comment 0
- 26 people, including Britons, convicted of attempting to revive banned Islamic group in Egypt
others in April 2002 and accused of attempting to re-establish Hizb-ut-Tahrir (The Liberation Party). ... Hizb-ut-Tahrir was banned in Egypt after an alleged failed coup in 1974. (Albawaba.com) ...
18/05/2010 - 13:16 - comment 0
- Doctor says around 500 dead in Uzbek uprising
party Hizb-ut-Tahrir. © 2010 Al Bawaba ( ...
18/05/2010 - 12:52 - comment 0
- Four Britons held in Egypt
of the UK branch of the Islamic Liberation Party, also known as Hizb ut-Tahrir, said the four arrested men ...
18/05/2010 - 15:52 - comment 0
- Extremist preacher seeks to return from Lebanon to UK
groups Hizb ut-Tahrir and Al Muhajiroun, and of glorifying terrorists including those that perpetrated ...
29/06/2014 - 11:20 - comment 0
- Why UK Muslims are saying this comic cartoon is no joking matter
constituency not to vote for him. Formerly a member of Hizb Ut Tahrir, an Islamic group with aims ...
Editor's Choice - 22/01/2014 - 09:30 - comments 5
- Demonstrators throughout Lebanon gather to show support of militant Sheikh Ahmad Assir
area of Beirut organized by Hizb ut-Tahrir. In Sidon, streets around the Zaatari Mosque were closed ...
29/06/2013 - 06:00 - comment 0
- Three Britons charged with membership in illegal Islamist group in Egypt
being harshly treated in custody, and added, "The three members of Hizb ut-Tahrir were in Egypt ... source said one of the accused who was not named told interrogators that he "had joined the Hizb ...
18/05/2010 - 15:40 - comment 0
- Uzbekistan Enlists Potential US Ally in War on Radical Islamists
security forces planted Hizb-ut-Tahrir (Party of Liberation) and other unsanctioned religious literature ...
18/05/2010 - 16:41 - comment 0