- Holcim enters United Arab Emirates cement market
Holcim Trading, a fully-owned subsidiary of Holcim ... Emirates (UAE). Holcim Trading, a fully-owned subsidiary of Holcim Ltd, has ... of 2007. Holcim will assume management and sourcing of raw materials for NCF. The partnership ...
15/08/2010 - 10:22 - comment 0
- Holcim acquires cement company in Cyprus
Cement firm Holcim will be taking over Bogaz Endustri ... capacity of 150,000 tons of cement. Cement firm Holcim will be taking over Bogaz ... will establish Holcim as market leader in the northern part of the island, opening opportunities for cooperation ...
15/08/2010 - 12:32 - comment 0
- Lebanese cement firms accused of being cartel-like
by Holcim, Sibline and Cimenterie Nationale, three producers benefiting from government regulation of imports ... Lebanon’s cement market is an oligopoly controlled by Holcim, Sibline and Cimenterie Nationale, three ... like a cartel. According to a 2010 report on Holcim by BLOM Investment Bank, Lebanon’s cement ...
08/05/2013 - 15:01 - comment 0
- Beirut bourse surges after political accord signed
98.55. HOLCIM Liban a cement manufacturing company also did well. Its shares went up by 9.74% to close ...
14/08/2010 - 23:54 - comment 0
- Cyprus Cement enters concrete joint venture
company of Holcim Group. The company produces Ordinary Grey Portland cement and Portland-Pozzolana cement. ...
15/08/2010 - 12:27 - comment 0
- Lebanese cement exports hit by Syria unrest
to a decrease in domestic consumption,” said Jamil Bou Haroun, business development manager at Holcim, Lebanon’s ... Cimenterie Nationale, Holcim and Sibline. Holcim was particularly affected given that it has historically ...
11/10/2011 - 17:01 - comment 0
- OCI subsidiary bids for stake in Sinai Cement
in 2000 in partnership with MENA Cement Holding (OCI 50.1 percent / Holcim 49.9 percent), to build ... by Holcim of Switzerland. OCI Chief Executive Officer, Nassef Sawiris commented ...
15/08/2010 - 12:51 - comment 0
- Algerian cement market developments
the project which the European group Holcim intends to accomplish in Ghalizan Provine, with production ...
15/08/2010 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Masdar Headquarters to be Located in World’s First “Positive Energy” Mixed-Use Building
Schalcher – Professor at the Holcim Foundation for Sustainable Construction (Zurich), where he is also ...
17/05/2010 - 20:49 - comment 0
- Masdar headquarters to be located in world’s first “positive energy” mixed-use building
for Maison Mozart (Paris)• Dr. Hans-Rudolf Schalcher – Professor at the Holcim Foundation for Sustainable ...
15/08/2010 - 01:15 - comment 0