- Israel to back out of Starbucks venture as Arab boycotts rage on
sentiments of the company’s Chief Executive, Howard Shultz. Protestors have also placed Nestlé, Coca-Cola, ...
15/08/2010 - 14:13 - comment 0
- DCCI receives Starbucks Coffee Company chairman
Howard Schultz and accompanied by CEO of MH Alsaya, the regional business partner for Starbucks, Mohammed ... and for us in particular,” said Shultz. “In fact, this encourages us to expand all over the world." ...
15/08/2010 - 12:22 - comment 0
- American fast-food outlets bombed in Lebanon
handing out information detailing the pro-Israel sentiments of the company’s Chief Executive, Howard Shultz. Today’s incidents followed an announcement made by McDonald’s yesterday to cease ...
15/08/2010 - 14:01 - comment 0
- Starbucks pulls out of Israeli joint venture
handing out information detailing the pro-Israel sentiments of the company’s Chief Executive, Howard Shultz. "It was a very difficult decision," said Mark McKeon, president of Starbucks ...
15/08/2010 - 12:51 - comment 0
- Freshii launches in the Middle East bringing Fresh, Fast, Customizable Menus to the DIFC, Dubai
Starbucks, and its CEO, Matthew Corrin, "the next Howard Shultz." "We think patrons ...
10/10/2010 - 11:19 - comment 0