- Private Jet Charter unveils plans to expand its market share in Europe, Middle East and North America
as “Private Jet Charter” following its 20th anniversary. Chief Executive Hugh Courtenay, who founded ... as “Private Jet Charter” following its 20th anniversary. Chief Executive Hugh Courtenay, who founded ... in hand with the name change Courtenay announced aggressive plans to expand its market share in its key ...
Press Release - 30/03/2011 - 12:28 - comment 0
- Private Jet Charter sets up a presence in Saudi Arabia
passengers in the Kingdom. Private Jet Charter founder and Chief Executive Hugh Courtenay said ... to anywhere in the world. Courtenay added: “KSA commands 50 percent of the air charter business ... a strong presence in such a vibrant private jet market.” Courtenay added: “By setting up this presence ...
Press Release - 28/04/2011 - 14:19 - comment 0
- KSA accounts for 60% of regional air charter trade
privatejetchartersaudi.com that is targeting the company’s Saudi client base. Hugh Courtenay, founder and chief ... as a preferred and cost-effective alternative to commercial air travel. Courtenay said PJC’s clients make use ... also has offices in key charter hubs of Moscow and Florida. Courtenay says his company is pleased ...
30/06/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- International Air Charter celebrating three successful years of operations in Dubai
Hugh Courtenay, Chief Executive of International Air Charter plc stated, "The air charter ... charter services will eventually even out, as it has in the Western world," continued Courtenay ...
15/08/2010 - 11:24 - comment 0
- Jet charter costs are nearly 50 percent less if customers use global private jet companies
Executive Hugh Courtenay said that big corporates and high flying customers cannot afford to waste time ... on to the customer.” Courtenay emphasised: “Private jet business highly depends on high net worth individuals ... royal families, CEOs, and the region's affluent segment use it. Courtenay added: “If a customer ...
Press Release - 27/11/2011 - 11:41 - comment 0
- Private Jet Charter offers advisory service for private jet buyers in Middle East
and Chief Executive Hugh Courtenay said: “We represent a wide range of aircraft owners in the global ... to Courtenay, owning a private jet is not always the right solution for some individuals or companies. ...
Press Release - 08/01/2012 - 08:16 - comment 0
- Private Jet Charter appoints new Middle East Managing Director to lead its thriving Dubai office
Dubai regional office. Chief Executive Hugh Courtenay said: "In keeping with our aggressive ...
Press Release - 19/02/2012 - 08:12 - comment 0
- Private Jet Charter appoints Virtue PR to pilot its PR strategies in Middle East, Europe and North America
and North America including USA and Canada. Chief executive Hugh Courtenay, founder of the company, ... the same values, global presence and dedication,” adds Courtenay. Commenting on the business win, ... individuals who recognise the benefits of private travel. Courtenay adds: “We seek to leverage PR ...
Press Release - 01/06/2011 - 10:17 - comment 0
- Private Jet Charter expands its footprint to North America with a full-fledged office in Florida
Private Jet Charter founder and Chief Executive Hugh Courtenay said that the Fort Lauderdale office will be the company’s fifth in its network, complementing locations in London, Nice, Dubai and Moscow. Courtenay ... for the entire North American market,” Courtenay added. Private Jet Charter has selected office space at 401 ...
Press Release - 08/05/2011 - 14:21 - comment 0
- Private Jet Charter appoints new Global Finance Director to cope with growing air charter business in Europe and Middle East
Chief executive Hugh Courtenay said: “We are happy to have Mark on board with his wealth ...
Press Release - 24/03/2011 - 12:19 - comment 0