- Hutchison Whampoa International Limited Announces Expiration and Final Results of
Whampoa International 5.45% Guaranteed Notes due 2010 issued by Hutchison ... and 7.00% Guaranteed Notes due2011 issued by Hutchison Whampoa International (01/11) Limited (the "2011 ... and irrevocablyguaranteed by Hutchison Whampoa Limited. Hutchison Whampoa International (03/33) Limited ("HWI ...
16/05/2010 - 17:28 - comment 0
- Matav-Cable to sell 7.7 percent of Partner Communications
million shares or 7.7 percent of the Partner Communications (PTNR) unit to Hutchison Whampoa for about ... plans to sell 13.8 million shares or 7.7 percent of the Partner Communications (PTNR) unit to Hutchison Whampoa for about $4.53 a share, a total of $62.4 million, confirmed a press release. ...
15/08/2010 - 14:21 - comment 0
- Report on decision to sell Orascom Telecom denied
in Hutchison Telecoms back to the company’s Hong Kong-based parent, Hutchison Whampoa, for almost $1 billion. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:24 - comment 0
- Orascom Telecom secures US$ 2 bn committed bank facility, launches Algeria project
1.2 billion vendor note issued by Hutchison Whampoa Limited in connection with Orascom Telecom's acquisition of a 19.3% stake in Hutchison Telecom International Limited ("HTIL") announced ...
15/08/2010 - 10:21 - comment 0
- EFG-Hermes Appoints First CEO for GCC Operations (Excluding-Saudi Arabia)
Heikal. Southwell has executed some of the business world’s largest transactions, including Hutchison Whampoa’s $5.2 billion sale of Vodafone in 2000 and Halifax’s £6.4 billion initial public offering in 1997. ...
16/05/2010 - 17:56 - comment 0
- S&P’s upgrades long-term ratings on Israeli Partner Communications to BB-
six months of the year and operational support from Hutchison Whampoa. — (menareport.com) © 2003 ...
15/08/2010 - 12:26 - comment 0
- Italian contest for UMTS licenses to get underway
telephone market, and the consortia Andala and IPSE. Andala includes Hutchison Whampoa Ltd, ...
16/08/2010 - 00:03 - comment 0
- A right royal showdown: Pince Alwaleed bin Talal hits out at Forbes rich list results
in ninth with a $30 billion fortune. Li Ka-shing, who controls the Hong Kong-based conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa, is the wealthiest man in Asia with a $31 billion fortune, putting him in eighth place. New York ...
05/03/2013 - 14:27 - comment 0
- OT emerges as Mideast-African mobile operator
or Hutchison Whampoa in Asia, OT could become an attractive partner or purchase for global players like ...
15/08/2010 - 16:21 - comment 0
- Asia's Stock Markets Suffer as Nasdaq Slides
a third in value over the past two weeks. Hutchison Whampoa ended 0.8 percent lower after spending most ...
19/05/2010 - 11:19 - comment 0