- DAMAC Properties issues tender to choose main contractors for “Hyde Park- New Cairo” Attached Villas
to build 88 Buildings comprising 320 Villas (town houses) in its New Cairo’s project “Hyde Park”. As part of its commitment to customers, DAMAC Properties had stressed to potential contracting companies’ their strict commitment to construction deadlines. Hyde Park was launched in December 2007 covering ...
16/05/2010 - 16:23 - comment 0
- DAMAC Properties issues tender to choose main contractors for “Hyde Park- New Cairo” 2nd phase
villas in its New Cairo’s project “Hyde Park”. As part of its commitment to customers, DAMAC Properties ... of Hyde Park by the end of 2011. In keeping with DAMAC Properties’ promise to provide clients ... a new tender for a main contractor to build 76 villas in its New Cairo’s project “Hyde Park ...
14/08/2010 - 17:55 - comment 0
- DAMAC Properties’ latest project sells out in one night
estate developer, DAMAC Properties, has sold out in just one evening. The latest project to be launched by luxury real estate developer, DAMAC Properties, has sold out in just one ... a private park similar to Hyde Park or Central Park, were snapped up during a suhoor taking place in six ...
Press Release - 23/07/2014 - 06:52 - comment 0
- Park Avenue at New Cairo Construction Contract Awarded by DAMAC Properties
Industrial construction and engineering company SIAC will begin works on 'Park Avenue,' which is at the gateway to the Hyde Park residential development. SIAC has been rated first class by the Egyptian ... Alaa Ayoub, CEO of DAMAC Properties for Development. Park Avenue will be a high-end retail ...
22/09/2010 - 09:52 - comment 0
- imagenation abu dhabi in $250 million partnership with hyde park entertainment
of Abu Dhabi Media Company, is partnering with Hollywood-based Hyde Park Entertainment in a $250 mill Hyde Park Entertainment will also establish its regional headquarters at Two Four 54, the recently unveiled free media zone in Abu Dhabi. Ashok Amritraj, Chairman and CEO of Hyde Park Entertainment ...
16/05/2010 - 17:32 - comment 0
- Dubai 3.0 : Time for another Emirati megacity
London’s Hyde Park, was announced yesterday— kickstarting the “Dubai 3.0” development plan, according ... largest mall and a park bigger than London’s Hyde Park, was announced yesterday— kickstarting the “Dubai ... An ambitious new mega-city, including the world’s largest mall and a park bigger than London’s Hyde Park ...
25/11/2012 - 11:49 - comment 0
- Egypt: DAMAC Properties announces strategic partnership with Taameer Wel-Iskar
to our customers.’’ “As a property development company in the UAE, DAMAC Properties already has ... at Hyde Park. This share will then transfer to the management of the newly formed Hyde Park Property ... of its Park Avenue development. Excavation works for this project is now complete and the company hopes ...
14/08/2010 - 18:29 - comment 0
- DAMAC Properties Egypt Awards Tender to Egyptian Union for Construction
for 275 villas within its Hyde Park development.EUC has a strong track record for meeting construction ... Luxury lifestyle developers DAMAC Properties, today announced that the Luxury lifestyle developers DAMAC Properties, today announced ...
14/08/2010 - 17:38 - comment 0
- DAMAC Properties becomes first company to receive Green Building Certification from Government of Dubai
DAMAC Properties has become the first company ever ... DAMAC Properties, one of the leading luxury real estate developers in the Middle East, has become ... Development, Trakhees,” said Ziad El Chaar, Managing Director, DAMAC Properties. “The green building ...
Press Release - 07/07/2014 - 06:57 - comment 0
- TASWEEK real estate development & Skyline Parking AG to jointly pursue automated parking systems projects in UAE during Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2013
Development. TASWEEK Real Estate Development and Marketing is a one-stop shop for property development ... TASWEEK Real Estate Development and Marketing has announced that it has signed an agreement with Switzerland’s Skyline Parking AG. ...
Press Release - 16/04/2013 - 08:26 - comment 0