- More than USD 42 million worth deals signed during "Flavours from Brasil" exhibition
(Apex-Brazil), with support of IFP Emirates, facilitates 720 business meetings between Pan Arab f ... The Brazilian Export and Investment Promotion Agency (Apex-Brazil), with support of IFP Emirates, facilitates 720 business meetings between Pan Arab food traders and group of 40 top Brazilian companies ...
16/05/2010 - 18:06 - comment 0
- Middle East e-commerce to witness exponential growth
(GCC) states. In contrast, the Beirut-based IFP Company, sponsor of the upcoming e-commerce ... Al-Sheik. In contrast, the Beirut-based IFP Co. e Electronic commerce in the Arab ... the Internet by year-end 2001, IFP asserted. According to the Arab Economic Unity Council (AEUC) ...
15/08/2010 - 15:39 - comment 0
- More than 48 Country Pavilions and 1025 Exhibitors at Rebuild Iraq 2006 in Abdali next Week
Kingdom as IFP Near East was just founded. This new company is a member of IFP Group and it already ... success at all levels. Mr. Albert Aoun, Chairman of IFP, said "We are extremely excited about ... Exhibition Center at Abdali”, said IFP Group’s Project Director Fadi Kaddoura. “Several hundred ...
18/05/2010 - 11:33 - comment 0
- Oman Oil Company to construct US$ 956 million Aromatics Complex
Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C. (OOC) has announced its ... Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C. (OOC) has announced its plans to construct a US$ 956 million grass-root ... Company and Jean Sentenac, Chairman and CEO of Axens. The Basic Engineering is scheduled ...
15/08/2010 - 11:00 - comment 0
- 13,445 visitors and hundreds of millions in business deals mark The 3rd International Conference and Exhibition
for their participation at the next IFP Rebuild Iraq Exhibition in 2007. Albert Aoun, Chairman of IFP Group said ... that we have received from International Exhibitors for pavilions for the 4th IFP Rebuild Iraq Exhibition ... companies additionally gained the opportunity to communicate with large international organisations ...
18/05/2010 - 11:30 - comment 0
- Qatar: Al Addiyar Real Estate Investment Company signs deal to develop an ”Energy City”
Company has announced that it has signed an agreement with Gulf Energy, to develop an "Energy ... Addiyar Real Estate Investment Company has announced that it has signed an agreement with Gulf Energy, ... sector. Al Addiyar Real Estate Investment Company is a Government of Qatar owned company ...
15/08/2010 - 11:15 - comment 0
- BenQ unveils large-sized digital signage and touch-integrated interactive flat panel displays for business professionals and educators
large display and IFP products are driven by advanced technologies and unrivalled industry know-how with the full support of its sister company and long-term strategic partner, AUO, a world leading manufacturer ... that they are provided with the highest product quality,” he added. BenQ’s Interactive Flat Panel (IFP) Displays ...
Press Release - 14/11/2012 - 09:14 - comment 0
- Leading Institutions, Stakeholders in Region's Power Sector Confirm Participation as Sponsors of GCC Power 2010 in Doha
the GCC's spiralling energy demand." George Ayache, General Manager, IFP Qatar, added: ... grateful to them for being such excellent partners and for the full support they have given to IFP ... currently enjoys considerable global attention." Rana Daher, Project Manager, IFP Qatar, ...
10/10/2010 - 14:43 - comment 0
- Brazilian exports to meet growing demands of USD 31 billion Middle Eastern food service Market
Middle Eastern food service companies are eagerly ... Middle Eastern food service companies are eagerly awaiting the latest edition of “Flavours from Brasil”, ... of the region’s thriving food service Market. IFP Emirates has coordinated with Apex-Brasil on the selection ...
16/05/2010 - 18:09 - comment 0
- GCC Power 2010 to underscore Gulf’s global leadership in electricity production
companies to identify opportunities and forge partnerships as the Gulf broadens the scope and capacity ... Lines and Cables, HVDC and Power Electronics, and Emerging Technologies. "Over the years IFP ... George Ayache, General Manager, IFP Qatar, during the press conference. GCC Power 2010 is managed ...
26/09/2010 - 14:49 - comment 0