- Pepsi street skills 2008 launches next month in selected gcc countries starting with kuwait
Kuwait and Oman. Registration starts this week and details have been announced. Ibrahim Binaquil, GCC ... Binaquil: “Football is the most popular sport in the GCC and Pepsi is committed to developing skills ... popular event that is eagerly anticipated by the young hopefuls and their families,” concluded Binaquil ...
17/05/2010 - 20:20 - comment 0
- PepsiCo International launches new Mountain Dew X-treme across GCC markets
been at the core of Mountain Dew’s strategic objectives for steady growth,” said Ibrahim Binaquil – ... Binaquil. “Like Mountain Dew, X-Treme has a pleasingly unconventional taste that invigorates those extreme ...
Press Release - 21/02/2011 - 08:45 - comment 0
- Registration starts for pepsi street football skills 2008
enthusiastic about this year’s Pepsi Street Football Skills Challenge, said Ibrahim Binaquil, GCC Senior Brand ... Binaquil. “Special attention is paid to the level of perfection that the player has achieved in kicking ... and proud to support the enhancement of Gulf soccer skills,” concluded Binaquil. “With the Pepsi Street ...
17/05/2010 - 20:18 - comment 0
- UAE’s Maher Ahmed Ali and Abdullah Mohamed Melfi to meet Pepsi stars Fabregas, Messi and Henry
are indeed worthy representatives of their respective countries.” Said Mr. Ibrahim Binaquil, GCC Senior Brand ... Messi and Henry. About the phase prior to the voting phase held in Oman, Mr. Binaquil stated ... of the contestants as they play in matches on private football fields measuring 40 x 30 meters. Mr. Ibrahim ...
17/05/2010 - 19:24 - comment 0
- Pepsi announces the best 5 in “the pepsi street skills 2008” which brought together more than 200 youth in Abha
and Ahmad Noor Hossain. Ibrahim Binaquil, GCC Senior Brand Manager – Colas at PepsiCo International, ... to become world class players.” Binaquil went on stating, “The activities of the challenge are taking ... to support the enhancement of Gulf soccer skills,” added Binaquil. “With the Pepsi Street Skills Challenge, ...
17/05/2010 - 19:36 - comment 0
- Concluding al-Khobar challenges for Pepsi street skills 2008” with more than 200 Saudi participants
players. Mr. Ibrahim Binaquil, GCC Senior Brand Manager – Colas at PepsiCo International, stated ... with the unexpected success witnessed by the Pepsi Street Skills 2008.” Mr. Binaquil announced the winners’ names ... Binaquil added “We are used to seeing the great skills of the Gulf youth and the Saudi youth in specific, ...
17/05/2010 - 19:38 - comment 0
- Towards the dream of meeting Pepsi stars Fabregas, Messi and Henry
in the Sultanate of Oman on June 27th 2008. Mr. Ibrahim Binaquil, GCC Senior Brand Manager – Colas at PepsiCo ... Abdullah Hussin, Adeeb Bazbazat, Khaled Mohamed, Mostapha Aymen, Ibrahim Al Mansoury, Assel Omaer Babhair, ... www.pepsiarabia.com and the organizing company’s website www.axemevents.com . Mr. Binaquil added, ...
17/05/2010 - 19:34 - comment 0
- results of second phase of saudi ‘pepsi street skills 2008’ announced
Dbeis and Ahmad Noor Hussein. Mr. Ibrahim Binaquil, GCC Senior Brand Manager–Colas at PepsiCo ... and the organizer’s website www.axemevents.com . Concluding the announcement, Mr. Binaquil stated: “Pepsi ...
17/05/2010 - 19:35 - comment 0
- Aquafina hosts a visit from Ebsar Foundation to Sipco Bottling Plant
of intelligent questions about the process.” Speaking on behalf of PepsiCo, Mr. Ibrahim Binaquil, Marketing ...
Press Release - 27/07/2011 - 07:17 - comment 0
- the 12 gulf stars arrive in barcelona the kick off point for their pepsi dream prize
prize and we’ll treasure the experience.” Commenting on the initial start of the trip Mr. Ibrahim Binaquil, GCC Senior Brand Manager – Colas at PepsiCo International was quoted as saying: "We’ve just ...
17/05/2010 - 19:24 - comment 0