- The Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (GVCA) is pleased to invite you to a press conference to announce:
Vice President, Abraaj CapitalImad Ghandour, Executive Director Private Equity Division, Gulf ...
15/07/2010 - 09:25 - comment 0
- 15 student teams move to final round of ‘2014 Business for Better’ competition
Exchange; Hatem Sleiman, Regional Vice President, Western Union; Imad Ghandour, Founder & Managing ...
Press Release - 19/05/2014 - 11:21 - comment 0
- Time for the Gulf to take a 'healthier' approach to investments
That is a place where you can catch a lot of patients,” Kassem said. Imad Ghandour, managing director ... hospitals in the medical industry] there is a lot of businesses where you can invest in,” Ghandour said ...
26/11/2013 - 12:28 - comment 0
- Private equity investment in healthcare continues to grow in the GCC
International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Mr Imad Ghandour, Executive Director, Gulf Capital Pvt. JSC, ... that they are willing to invest in healthcare,” explained Mr Ghandour. “Healthcare is the number one sector of interest ...
03/06/2010 - 13:19 - comment 0
- DIFC Economics Workshop Discusses Prospects for IPOs and M&As in the MENA Region
Director, NBK Capital; and Imad Ghandour, Executive Director, Gulf Capital. ...
16/05/2010 - 17:05 - comment 0
- Dubai International Academic City highlights opportunities in regional sector at ‘Building Future Education MENA’
for Profit and International, The Parthenon Group, US;ImadGhandour, Managing Partner, Cedar Bridge, Saudi ...
Press Release - 27/10/2011 - 07:59 - comment 0
- Gulf Capital Acquires the Leading Medical Diagnostic Imaging Company in Saudi Arabia
to support this growth." Mr. Imad Ghandour, Executive Director in Private Equity at Gulf ...
16/08/2010 - 14:53 - comment 0
- Western Union and Al Ansari Exchange Competition highlights entrepreneurial spirit of University students in the UAE
Imad Ghandour, Founder & Managing Director of CedarBridge and Nima Abu Wardeh, Founder & CEO ...
Press Release - 06/12/2012 - 10:47 - comment 0
- MIT Business Plan Competition in the Arab World 2010 Announces the names of the 9 finalist teams
teams are: Esraa Haidar, Zakaria Zayour and Dina Zayour for “Mulch and More”, Marwan Bitar, Imad Khoury ... to have Mr. Fadi Ghandour, CEO of Aramex in Jordan and Mr. Samer Kanachet, Chief Operating Officer ...
16/05/2010 - 15:35 - comment 0
- MENA Private Equity Activity Declined in 2009 but Set to Rebound in 2010
are expected to release their investors from their future commitments. Imad Ghandour, Chairman ...
16/08/2010 - 11:07 - comment 1