- DIFC Regulatory Authority appoints new Regulatory Council member
Regulatory Authority will soon be legally constituted as an independent regulator. — (menareport.com) ... The DIFC Regulatory Authority has appointed George Wittich as a member of the Regulatory Council. Wittich has extensive experience of financial markets ...
15/08/2010 - 12:59 - comment 0
- FA slaps Cole with £90k fine for offensive tweet
an independent regulatory commission of the governing body investigating the John Terry racial abuse case had ... on Twitter after an independent regulatory commission of the governing body investigating the John Terry ... against the governing body on Twitter after an independent regulatory commission of the governing body ...
19/10/2012 - 16:10 - comment 0
- DFSA signs Regulatory Protocol with CFTC
is an independent, integrated regulatory authority responsible for the regulation of all financial and ancillary ... A Regulatory Protocol was today agreed between the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). ...
18/05/2010 - 13:01 - comment 0
- Khalifa University welcomes representative from US Nuclear Regulatory Commission to connect with female students
Khalifa University welcomes representative from US Nuclear Regulatory Commission to connect As part of its commitment to partner ... Nuclear Regulatory Commission, to its Abu Dhabi campus. Ms. Spradley sat with KUSTAR’s female students ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- dubai mercantile exchange receives further regulatory approvals from the middle east, europe and asia pacific
and the New Zealand Securities Commission and a regulatory authorisation from the Swiss Federal Banking Commission. The regulatory approvals include the DME’s first from Middle Eastern and European ... and / or approval of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Until the above regulatory approvals have ...
17/05/2010 - 23:29 - comment 0
- Regulatory changes in the UAE help boost insurance premium growth
a more independent Insurance Commission, albeit remaining under the Minister of Economy as Chairman ...
17/05/2010 - 20:27 - comment 0
- dubai mercantile exchange receives additional regulatory approvals from overseas jurisdictions in run up to launch
Supervision), The China Securities Regulatory Commission and the Central Bank of Lebanon have notified the DME ... Regulatory approvals from overseas jurisdictions are essential as the DME seeks to attract participation from ... of the regulatory processes put in place at the DME as well as the robust regulatory environment in which we have ...
17/05/2010 - 23:24 - comment 0
- DFSA enters into mutual recognition agreement with Malaysian Securities Commission to facilitate cross-border flow of Islamic investment funds
Financial Services Authority (DFSA) is an independent, integrated regulatory authority responsible ... cross border distribution of Islamic investment products with the Securities Commission of Malaysia ... regulatory intervention, following the entry of Malaysia on to the DFSA’s list of Recognised Jurisdictions. ...
17/05/2010 - 23:30 - comment 0
- DFSA signs MoU with New Zealand Securities Commission
Services Authority (DFSA) is an independent, integrated regulatory authority responsible for the regulation ... entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with the New Zealand Securities Commission (NZSC). ... Zealand Securities Commission (NZSC). The MoU was signed by Mr. David Knott, Chief Executive ...
18/05/2010 - 10:51 - comment 0
- DFSA Chairman visits Jordanian Securities Commission
Services Authority (DFSA) is an independent, integrated regulatory authority responsible for the regulation ... Deputy Chairman of the Jordanian Securities Commission, today at the commission’s offices in Amman. ... today, which saw the signing of a MoU between the DFSA and Jordan’s Insurance Commission, and a meeting ...
18/05/2010 - 11:28 - comment 0