- A $60 million pharmaceutical plant set up in Jabal Ali
and the Indian Kopran Ltd. Company (40 percent). The new Global Pharma Pharmaceuticals Factory, ...
15/08/2010 - 15:44 - comment 0
- Indian pharmas eye the Middle East
A growing number of Indian pharmaceutical companies ... in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwa A growing number of Indian ... and is now focused on bringing in valuable foreign exchange. Indian companies have entered the Middle East ...
15/08/2010 - 01:34 - comment 0
- IDBI Bank Ltd, India’s Leading Bank Receives Licence to Operate from DIFC
IDBI Bank Ltd., one of India’s leading banks, has received a licence from the Dubai Financial ... of its Indian clientele but also of clients in the Middle East. IDBI Bank is India’s leading ... of leading Indian financial institutions like IDBI in DIFC prepares the ground for deeper ties between ...
03/06/2010 - 09:41 - comment 0
- ACQUISITION of new customers procedding - Incap contract manufacturing services PVT LTD. launched co-operation with six new customers in India
Electronics (P) Ltd. is a designer for automotive electronics and part of the TATA group. Incap is partnering ... Network Power is a fully owned Indian subsidiary of the US-based Emerson Corporation. Incap is partnering ... They mean a welcome expansion of our customer base and prove that our approach and offering for the Indian ...
16/05/2010 - 18:33 - comment 0
- Dubai-based Eastgate Capital Group takes a stake in Avendus Capital Pvt. Ltd.
Dubai-based Eastgate Capital Group takes a stake in Avendus Capital Pvt. Ltd. Eastgate Capital Group, ... of Saudi Arabia (NCB) today announced an investment in Avendus Capital Pvt. Ltd., India‘s leading financial ... in the world and is well positioned to be a driving force in the global economy. Indian financial services, ...
17/05/2010 - 19:29 - comment 0
- Capital Intelligence affirms Axis Bank Ltd’s ratings
affirmedAxis Bank Ltd’s (ABL) foreign currency ratings at BBB- long-term and A3 short-term, the same ratings asthose assigned to the Indian sovereign. The support rating is maintained at 3 and reflects ... quarter of FY2010.ABL was established as UTI Bank in April 1994. It changed its name to Axis Bank Ltd ...
16/05/2010 - 17:16 - comment 0
- Ya Haram! This Indian woman married a dog to ward off evil, but instead raised a stink
© Associated Newspapers Ltd. An 18-year-old Indian girl has married ... An 18-year-old Indian teen had a ruff wedding when she ... An 18-year-old Indian girl has married a stray dog as part of a tribal ritual designed to ward off an evil ...
Editor's Choice - 07/09/2014 - 13:10 - comment 0
- Disha Direct launches operations in the UAE
operations in the region from Dubai under its global venture – Buy Indian Properties. Disha Direct Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd, a leading Indian real estate services provider, has announced ... this opportunity to the Indian community in the UAE," he added Disha Direct Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd ...
08/11/2010 - 08:44 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital inaugurates India Fund with acquisition of strategic stake in Ramky Infrastructure Ltd.
seeks to take majority or strategic minority stakes in both listed and unlisted Indian companies. ... with the Indian government. Ramky will use the new capital in order to take on larger construction projects ...
15/08/2010 - 01:38 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi National Energy Company May Invest in Joint Development with India’s Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Ltd.
development, financing, and implementation of Indian energy sector projects, together with India’s Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Ltd. (IL&FS). Under the terms of the arrangement, TAQA ... and the United States. About Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Ltd.IL&FS was promoted ...
18/05/2010 - 11:03 - comment 0