- abraaj capital announces record us$1.2 billion second closing of its infrastructure and growth capital fund
abraaj capital announces record us$1.2 billion second closing of its infrastructure and growth capital ... (MENASA) region, announced today a record US$1.2 billion second closing of its Infrastructure and Growth Capital Fund (IGCF), providing the fund with total commitments of US$1.7 billion as of September 30, 2007. ...
17/05/2010 - 21:44 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital announces first closing of Infrastructure and Growth Capital Fund with commitments of US$500 million
(MENASA) region, announced today a strong first closing of its Infrastructure and Growth Capital ... Executive Officer of Abraaj Capital, said: “The extremely strong response to the fund is indicative ... projects, growth capital investment opportunities and to participate in large-scale privatisations ...
15/08/2010 - 01:37 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital US$2 billion fund targets vast infrastructure investment opportunities
Abraaj Capital US$2 billion fund targets vast infrastructure investment opportunities Abraaj Capital announced the launch of its US$2 billion Shari’a-compliant Infrastructure and Growth Capital Fund (IGCF) in May 2006. Today, Abraaj Capital ...
15/08/2010 - 01:40 - comment 0
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
by rising economic growth, rising government surpluses and increased investments in infrastructure ... of this growth in the long term. We believe that there is going to be a wave of energy related IPOs and Funds ... that of the corporates remain strong. The volatility in the markets are the part and parcel of capital market growth ...
18/05/2010 - 12:47 - comment 0
- Abraaj Capital inaugurates India Fund with acquisition of strategic stake in Ramky Infrastructure Ltd.
to capital, best-in-class governance standards and assistance in our growth strategy.” Infrastructure construction and development in India is today clearly poised for increasing growth. In 2005, infrastructure ... Infrastructure Limited (Ramky), part of the Ra Abraaj Capital and Sabre Capital ...
15/08/2010 - 01:38 - comment 0
- Evolvence India Fund Invests US$100 Million in 6 Private Equity and Infrastructure funds
US$150 Million as growth capital into various funds and companies in India focused on manufacturing, ... of funds focused on private equity, real estate and infrastructure development in India, has invested ... and infrastructure development in India, has invested in six funds and made four additional investments in high ...
18/05/2010 - 11:09 - comment 0
- Evolvence Capital launches third India focused fund at USD 400 million
in the country. The new fund from Evolvence Capital will be focused on the mid-market growth segments, where ... enterprises to mega infrastructure projects. Over the next few years, there will be numerous growth capital ... Evolvence Capital, announced today, the forthcoming launch of Evolvence India Fund II - its third India ...
16/08/2010 - 11:05 - comment 0
- Gulf Capital Closes Its Heavily Oversubscribed Third Private Equity Flagship Fund at US$750 million (AED 2.76 billion)
control-oriented growth buy-out fund, focused primarily on the GCC, is the largest raised by Gulf Capital to date ... Capital's investment strategy of making control-oriented growth buyout investments in the GCC. " ... are proud that they have chosen Gulf Capital as their investment partner.” GC Equity Partners Fund III ...
Press Release - 19/10/2014 - 11:31 - comment 0
- NEW PRIVATE EQUITY FUND FOR INFRASTRUCTURE TO RAISE US$ 2 BILLION
The “Infrastructure and Growth Capital Fund” (IGCF) will be one of the largest ever raised in the region. It will be managed by Abraaj Capital and co-sponsored by Ithmaar Bank and Deutsche Bank. The fund will have ... . The coming together of critical and complimentary skills in this “Infrastructure and Growth Capital Fund ...
18/05/2010 - 11:30 - comment 0
- Strong economic fundamentals to drive the growth of the GCC construction sector, says Alpen Capital’s latest GCC Construction industry report
economic growth. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) estimates that GDP at constant price and population ... Alpen Capital today announced the publication of its ... Alpen Capital today announced the publication of its GCC Construction Industry Report as a part of its ...
Press Release - 27/03/2012 - 10:06 - comment 0