- Arab Thought Institution: Arabs have huge appetite for "food and sex"
searched for books by famous chefs. Book lovers interested in educational studies, Islam and history ...
Editor's Choice - 06/01/2011 - 09:11 - comment 1
- a unique gathering of the middle east’s top financial services thought leaders
a unique gathering of the middle east’s top financial services thought leadersH.E. Yousef Hussain Kamal, ... international financial institutions. This event will provide an excellent opportunity to interact with some ... Executive Officer, CIMB Islamic; Stuart Pearce, CEO and Director General of the QFC Authority and Rushdi ...
17/05/2010 - 21:41 - comment 0
- Emirates Islamic reinforces commitment to Emiratisation with successful completion of Al Mustaqbal programme
Emirates Islamic, one of the leading Islamic financial institutions in the UAE, today announced that 13 ... Islamic, one of the leading Islamic financial institutions in the UAE, today announced that 13 Emirati ... Emirates Islamic announced that 13 Emirati youth had ...
Press Release - 27/05/2014 - 10:24 - comment 0
- Learn Arabic for FREE and Celebrate the Spirit of Ramadan at Eton Institute
but from all evil actions, thoughts and words.”Eton Institute is also providing IFTAR (breaking of fast ... Eton Institute is offering a FREE Arabic course and Ramadan etiquette sessions during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. An entire beginner level ...
16/05/2010 - 17:44 - comment 0
- We thought Rouhani was supposed to be moderate? Iran censors, shuts down two newspapers
of the Persepolis soccer club and member of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corp. Rouyanian, who was arrested ... aimed at disturbing public opinion, and (articles) against the Islamic values," read the Ministry ...
Editor's Choice - 12/05/2014 - 11:00 - comment 0
- Second thoughts? IMF updates its outlook for Bahrain
The banking sector is in good health, and the performance of the challenged Islamic retail banks has improved ... to gross loans have continued on a downward trajectory. The Islamic retail banking segment has been ... of posting losses, the sector’s profitability has moved into positive territory, with the Islamic banking ...
22/06/2014 - 14:23 - comment 0
- Iranian president-elect says Hizbullah is ”symbol of pure thought of Islam”
on Monday the Lebanon's Hizbullah is a "symbol of pure thought of Islam" in Lebanon ... the Lebanon's Hizbullah is a "symbol of pure thought of Islam" in Lebanon and at the forefront of the Islamic world. Ahmadinejad made the remark in a meeting with leader of the Shiite ...
18/05/2010 - 13:20 - comment 0
- Westlaw Business Islamic Finance Center expands to include AAOIFI Islamic finance standards
and the Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI) today announced th ... Islamic Finance Centre.“AAOIFI is a thought leader in the development of international standards applicable to Islamic financial institutions,” said Kevin Ritchey, senior vice president, Westlaw Business. ...
16/05/2010 - 17:18 - comment 0
- Islamic finance industry to grow to $2 trillion
microfinance industry as different international institutions, including Islamic Development Bank (IDB) ... Islamic finance will grow with rapid pace in the year 2014 and its volume will pass through $2 trillion. Islamic finance will grow ...
02/01/2014 - 08:50 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered holds Thought Leadership Conference in Egypt
Standard Chartered recently held its First Thought ... Thought Leadership Conference in Cairo, Egypt. Standard Chartered’s Thought Leadership Conference was attended by Senior Bankers representing the various financial institutions operating in Egypt. ...
Press Release - 07/06/2011 - 11:31 - comment 0