- The Doha International family Institute takes part in the First Arab States Regional South-South Development EXPO
Bureau for Arab States Regional Centre in Cairo. The Doha Family International ... The Doha Family International institute participated ... Cooperation and the UNDP Regional Bureau for Arab States Regional Centre in Cairo titled ‘Network for Economic ...
Press Release - 24/02/2014 - 07:30 - comment 0
- Excel London’s Board of Directors meet at ADNEC to discuss 2nd phase of London centre’s development plans
as venues in other leading international cities. The second phase of Excel London’s development involves ... the development of a world-class network of exhibition centers for holding international live shows ... Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (ADNEC) to discuss progress on the second phase of development ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- Dubai Customs explores antinarcotic cooperation with Dubai Police’s Hemaya International Training Centre
International Training Centre of Dubai Police - the first dedicated training agency specialized in capacity ... Customs and Hemaya International Training Centre of Dubai Police, and explored both the existing ... making based on situational theory. Hemaya International Training Centre offers many specialized ...
Press Release - 11/09/2014 - 12:38 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi to get Urban Development Centre - ULI & TDIC commit to develop real estate education facility
Urban Development Centre within three years with the Urban Land Institute (ULI) – the international ... “The Urban Development Centre will draw upon the institute’s membership of internationally recognised ... is to host a dedicated Urban Development Centre within three years with the Urban Land Institute (ULI) – ...
15/08/2010 - 01:44 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development to develop National Medical Centre for Tumors in Yemen
Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) has signed a deal to develop the National Centre for Tumors in Yemen on behalf of Abu Dhabi Government. The proj Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) has signed a deal to develop the National Centre for Tumors ...
16/05/2010 - 17:49 - comment 0
- Dubai International Arbitration Centre signs a Cooperation Agreement with Malta Arbitration Centre
Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC) signed ... Dubai International Arbitration Centre signs a Cooperation Agreement with Malta Arbitration Centre ... Vice Chairman, Dubai International Arbitration Centre Board of Trustees, and HE Anthony Tabone, Consul ...
16/05/2010 - 17:48 - comment 0
- Dubai International Financial Centre’s GDP Grows 47.1% to Reach US$2.8 Billion in 2008
DIFC Sub-Economy Accounts for 3.4 per cent of Dubai GDP The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) recorded a strong ... the significant impact that DIFC is having on the development of both Dubai and the UAE.” Abdulla ...
14/08/2010 - 18:18 - comment 0
- Al Bustan Centre and Residence hosts delegates of 6th FAZZA International Athletics IPC Grand Prix Competition
Al Bustan Centre and Residence hosted the stay of delegates of the 6th FAZZA International Athletics IPC Grand Prix Competition, held at the Al Thiqah Club in Sharjah. Al Bustan Centre and Residence, the popular hotel apartments among ...
Press Release - 12/03/2014 - 12:32 - comment 0
- Dubai Department of Economic Development Explores "Exim Bank" Feasibility with Noor Investment Group
for facilitation of international trade, the Department of Economic Development (DED), Government of Dubai has ... with Dubai’s focus on establishing itself as a key centre for facilitation of international trade, ... The Department of Economic Development (DED), ...
Press Release - 20/03/2014 - 06:57 - comment 0
- Veris Delta International Limited opens flagship office in Dubai International Financial Centre
firm to apply same vision and entrepreneurial spirit that has driven development of the region Veris Delta International Limited (VDI), a leading consultancy, today announced the opening of its flagship office in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC). VDI has been granted approval ...
14/08/2010 - 18:25 - comment 0