- GrowthGate Acquires Part of Saudi Food Services Company “International Foods”
announced that it has reached a final agreement to acquire 22% of International Foods Services LLC . ... 22% of International Foods Services LLC (“International Foods”), a Saudi conglomerate engaged in food ... is headquartered in Jeddah, Saudi with operations Saudi, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon. International Foods ...
18/10/2010 - 09:34 - comment 0
- Kraft Foods To Conduct Workshop For UAE Food Regulatory Officials In Conjunction With Dubai International Food Safety Conference 2010
an important growth market for the company. The company’s strong support of both the Dubai International Food ... and Kraft Foods during last year’s Dubai International Food safety Conference (DIFC). Four members ... the Dubai International Food Safety Conference 2010. Anbarci, Conway, and Dunn also will be speaking ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- DuPont Food Innovations at Gulf Food 2010 Exhibition and 5thDubai International Food Safety Conference (DIFSC)
science companies is addressing the global mega trends of increasing demand for food in the emerging ... the food safety, health and wellness challenge. At the 5th Dubai International Food Safety ... products for food companies. DuPont Qualicon will also take this opportunity to launch a new BAX® System ...
16/05/2010 - 17:07 - comment 0
- NBK Capital Equity Partners Fund agrees to sell 100 % of Yudum foods to Afia International Company
Capital, agrees to sell 100% of Yudum Foods of Turkey to Afia International Company for a consideration ... agrees to sell 100% of Yudum Foods of Turkey to Afia International Company for a consideration of $70.7 ... Yudum Foods is the leading packaged edible oils company in Turkey. The Company is focused ...
15/08/2010 - 01:24 - comment 0
- 32 Dutch companies to participate in Gulf Food 2009 in Dubai - Over AED 3 billion the estimate Dutch agri-food products export value to Saudi Arabia
is to strive for sustainable production methods and to work on harmonizing international trade standards. Food ... contacts with Dutch agri-food companies. At Gulfood 2009 also representatives of the Netherlands ... infrastructure are only some of the reasons why numerous international companies have established ...
16/05/2010 - 18:07 - comment 0
- Jafza’s participation in 11th Gulf Food, Hotel and Equipment Exhibition attracts attention to its range of offerings for food companies
facilities and services for companies involved in food processing and packaging, as Jafza showcases its Food ... international players in the food business.” “By participating in an exhibition such as this we are able to effectively showcase our range of offerings for food companies and attract new clients to Jafza, who can set ...
18/05/2010 - 12:51 - comment 0
- Kraft Foods Egypt joins 30,000 Kraft Foods employees from 60 countries in volunteering to fight hunger and promote healthy lifestyles
second largest food company, Gawad says it is a major priority for Kraft Foods to fight hunger ... International, the U.N. World Food Programme, Save the Children, INMED, KaBOOM!, and more. Here in Egypt we’re ... Kraft Foods employees around the world have signed up ...
Press Release - 10/10/2011 - 09:02 - comment 0
- Barakat International deploys Epicor to strengthen food distribution operations in UAE
solution for Barakat International LLC, one of the UAE’s leading food distribution companies supplying ... in the region. Barakat International is a broad line food distribution company with specialization in serving ... the complexity of running a distribution-based company like Barakat International,” said Anish Kanaran, director ...
Press Release - 23/07/2013 - 08:30 - comment 0
- Dubai Exports lines up local food trade at premier Russian show
Dubai Exports has taken 20 UAE companies from the food ... companies from the food and beverages and related sectors to the 22nd WorldFood Moscow, the leading international exhibition for food products in Russia being held at the Expocentre Moscow from the 16th to 19th ...
Press Release - 17/09/2013 - 10:28 - comment 0
- Tamkeen supports 52 companies in Food & Hospitality and Health & Wellness Expos 2013
52 companies are participating in the Food & ... and Convention Centre. 52 companies are participating in the Food & Hospitality ... of local and international companies and experts, are a valuable opportunity for SMEs in Bahrain ...
Press Release - 17/04/2013 - 12:59 - comment 0