- HBMeU discusses strategic alliance with European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and St. Gallen University
for Management Development (EFMD). HBMeU’s delegation expressed its interest in applying for membership to EFMD, ... concluded a series of meetings in Vienna, Austria and in Zurich, Switzerland ... and in Zurich, Switzerland. Dr. Mansoor Al Awar, Chancellor of HBMeU, was the guest of honour at the launch event ...
Press Release - 17/03/2013 - 05:50 - comment 0
- Oman can become solar energy hub
management company, recently announced plans to invest US$2bn to develop a solar energy value chain project ... with the University of Zurich and a few large international technology providers to set up this institution in Oman. ... Fund (MEBS), Terra Nex, a Switzerland-based global wealth management company, recently announced plans ...
22/01/2012 - 11:05 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute hosts 12 UAE Education and Research Institutions to establish institutional membership in EU-GCC Clean Energy Network
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology announced it hosted an Institutional Membership meeting of the EU-GCC Clean Energy Network in Abu Dhabi. Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, an independent, research-driven graduate-level university ...
Press Release - 03/11/2011 - 10:59 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute’s academic experience highly enriching, say international students
these are some of the assorted sources from where international students came to know about Masdar Institute ... sources from where international students came to know about Masdar Institute of Science ... International students came to know about Masdar ...
Press Release - 03/06/2013 - 11:54 - comment 0
- UAE’s financial management met with international recognition
Competitiveness Yearbook that was issued in June by the International Institute for Management Development ... in international organisations’ reports. Developing countries on the other hand came in last because of the large ... internationally as one of the less wasteful spending countries. Efficient management of financial surpluses ...
30/01/2013 - 10:25 - comment 0
- Credit Suisse to develop UAE asset management business
an exclusive agreement to develop asset management bus Credit Suisse Asset Management ... have signed an exclusive agreement to develop asset management business in the United Arab Emirates ... client franchise will provide the basis for development of an innovative asset management business ...
15/08/2010 - 12:42 - comment 0
- Institute for Executive Development offers tailored programmes to government institutions
March 2010: The Institute for Executive Development (IED), a member of the Abu Dhabi University Knowledge Group (ADUKG), together with Chartered Management Institute (CMI), one of its international ... in First Line Management, designed for supervisors and first line managers who wish to build on and develop ...
16/05/2010 - 17:01 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute to help undergraduate interns develop simulations on dynamics of power grid systems
Systems & Management, Masdar Institute and Research Affiliate -- MIT Technology Development, said: “At ... Masdar Institute of Science and Technology announced undergraduate interns will be offered an opportunity to develop simulations on the dynamics of power grid ...
Press Release - 28/06/2012 - 08:33 - comment 0
- The Royal Academy of Culinary Arts organizes the first annual Jordan Junior Culinary Challenge
Academy of Culinary Arts (RACA) managed and operated by Les Roches International School for Hotel Management, Switzerland, in cooperation with the Institute Français of Jordan organized the first annual ... School for Hotel Management, Switzerland, in cooperation with the Institute Français of Jordan organized ...
Press Release - 22/03/2012 - 11:33 - comment 0
- DFSA enters into Memoranda of Understanding with counterparts in Switzerland and Luxembourg
in or from the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), including asset management, banking, securities ... with the national banking and securities regulators in Switzerland and Luxembourg. The MoU signings coincided ... and is Switzerland’s independent federal agency responsible for the supervision of banks, investment funds, securities ...
17/05/2010 - 23:26 - comment 0