- International Turnkey Systems posts 36 percent profit increase for 2003
International Turnkey Systems (ITS) has announced a 36 percent profit increase in its 2003 revenues. ... Turnkey Systems (ITS) has announced a 36 percent profit increase in its 2003 revenues. ITS has provided ... and Al-Imam University in Saudi Arabia. The company was recently awarded the contract to supply and establish ...
15/08/2010 - 12:20 - comment 0
- Thuraya takes full charge of Boeing’s turnkey telecom satellite
www.albawaba.com ) (BUSINESS, Saudi Arabia, UAE, United States) ... Thuraya announced its full acceptance of a one billion dollar satellite system built by US aerospace giant ... satellite system built by US aerospace giant Boeing, stated a press release. Thuraya thus takes full charge ...
15/08/2010 - 14:42 - comment 0
- King Abdulaziz University Selects ITS to Implement SunGard Higher Education’s Next Generation Digital Campus
Centre of Education Excellence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. King Abdulaziz University (KAU) signs an agreement with International Turnkey Systems (ITS), a leading provider ... Abdulaziz University (KAU) signs an agreement with International Turnkey Systems (ITS), a leading provider ...
05/07/2010 - 09:36 - comment 0
- DSI awarded SAR 261 million project to provide turnkey MEP solutions at the King Fahad Medical City in KSA
Drake & Scull International has been awarded a SAR 261 million project to provide turnkey MEP solutions for the National Institute of Neurosciences, and the Cancer & Cardiac Centers. Drake & Scull International PJSC (DSI), ...
Press Release - 24/06/2013 - 09:24 - comment 0
- Why Saudi Banks have a lot to gain from expansionary fiscal policies
that the Saudi economy, and, by extension, the banking system, will continue to benefit from expansionary fiscal policy , Moody’s Investors Service said in a recent assessment of Saudi Arabia’s banking system ... indicate that the Saudi economy, and, by extension, the banking system, will continue to benefit from ...
13/10/2013 - 21:12 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah International Research Center Signs With Varian Medical Systems
www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, Saudi Arabia) The Saudi Arabian National Guard Health ... The Saudi Arabian National Guard Health Affairs ("NGHA") here today announced it has signed an agreement with Varian Medical Systems and IMRIS, Inc. ...
04/11/2010 - 12:45 - comment 0
- ABB wins $15 million water order in Saudi Arabia
Japanese pump manufacturer, Torishima Pump, to provide a turnkey electrical control and instrumentation solution for a new pumping station under construction in Saudi Arabia. The order was booked in the second ... pumping station under construction in Saudi Arabia. The order was booked in the second quarter. ...
Press Release - 19/07/2011 - 12:45 - comment 0
- Jotun opens technical services site office at King Abdulaziz International Airport
International Airport (KAIA) Jeddah. Jotun the No.1 paint company in Saudi Arabia has ... in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at King Abdulaziz International Airport (KAIA) Jeddah. ... Jotun the No.1 paint company in Saudi Arabia has ...
Press Release - 15/07/2014 - 13:25 - comment 0
- ComRent International and Power Engineering Partner to Deliver Power Testing Solutions in the Middle East
Development for ComRent International, commented, "We expect Saudi Arabia's energy consumption ... Engineering, a full-service power generation and services company headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, have ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, Saudi Arabia ...
01/12/2010 - 13:36 - comment 0
- ABB wins $89 million order to power financial district in Saudi Arabia
group, has won an order worth $89 million from the Saudi Electricity Company, Saudi Arabia ... control and protection system. IEC 61850 is an international communications standard that ensures ... Abdullah financial district is being developed to support Saudi Arabia's vision of being the largest ...
30/06/2010 - 09:23 - comment 0