- 34.9% of Qatar’s GSM users have ADSL broadband Internet at their homes while 80.6% are aware of 3G cellular technology.
Investment Bank Group, released its major survey of cellular users in Qatar during the 4th Annual Med 34.9% of Qatar’s GSM users have ADSL broadband Internet at their homes while 80.6% are aware of 3G ... country. With over a third of Qatar’s cellular users having broadband Internet at their homes, and a 80.6% ...
17/05/2010 - 23:21 - comment 0
- Home internet usage soon to be conquered by Internet@TV
high-speed broadband in their homes and with the increased availability of premium content via the Internet ... and now it’s Smart TV! In this era of digital convergence, it is only a matter of time before Internet ... before Internet streaming from your TV will become ubiquitous. The proliferation of tablets, mobile ...
Press Release - 29/06/2011 - 14:37 - comment 0
- STC 'internet at Home' offers 4MB internet access and free unlimited calls for two months
called "Internet at Home". Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has launched an outstanding new broadband offer called "Internet at Home" that consists of a package of benefits ... Telecom Company (STC) has launched an outstanding new broadband offer called "Internet at Home ...
12/10/2010 - 12:30 - comment 1
- Did Arabs get working hours right? Sudden death of London intern sparks debate about investment banking work hours
working as an intern at Bank of America Merrill Lynch in London has led to Internet speculation he ... in London has led to Internet speculation he worked punishing hours.The bank released little information ... The intern went home at 6 am three days in a row ...
21/08/2013 - 08:53 - comment 0
- Emirates Bank Welcomes meNRIs to the World of 100% Home Finance in India
financing a second home in India. On this occasion, Mr. Louis A. Scotto, Emirates Bank General Manager- ... of owning their own home in India many steps closer. meNRI account holders are offered both Internet ... Emirates Bank has launched yet another exciting ...
18/05/2010 - 13:11 - comment 0
- UAE banks to jump on the online bandwagon
banking in Mena, the demographics of the region’s Internet users and the growth in the number of people ... that more than 31,000 customers log in to its Personal Internet Banking in Middle East and North Africa ... of time on the Internet, driven in part by the high uptake of smartphones and tablet PCs, banks ...
26/08/2013 - 12:08 - comment 0
- Hacking a living room: Kaspersky Lab finds multiple vulnerabilities in popular connected home entertainment devices
Popular connected home entertainment devices pose ... measures. Popular connected home entertainment devices pose a real cyber security ... such as strong default administrator passwords and encryption of Internet connection. Kaspersky Lab security ...
Press Release - 25/08/2014 - 10:05 - comment 0
- Techi-UAE spends more than $74 mn on internet and technology
in their home markets. The Showcase comes as part of one of the highlights of the ArabNet Digital Summit being ... operators, banks and payment institutions, and otherstrategic partners and clients. The ArabNet Digital ... A recent report from Sindibad Business showed that the total amount of investment in internet ...
23/07/2013 - 12:00 - comment 0
- ADCB partners with Abu Dhabi Finance to provide premium cash management solution
an essential corporate banking portal that makes corporate internet banking both convenient and fast.” ... Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank announces the implementation of a new Cash Management mandate with Abu Dhabi Finance, a leading home finance provider in the UAE, ...
Press Release - 21/05/2014 - 10:10 - comment 0
- Broadband everywhere with STC M3AK home and mobile internet connection in one package
internet outside their homes by using Quicknet wireless 3.5G while travelling or in places where fixed ... to the existing package. The service allows customers to browse fast and real internet in their homes ... Broadband services that enable its customers to enjoy browsing the internet anywhere, whether at home ...
Press Release - 30/12/2010 - 14:05 - comments 2