- Qatar Rail offers "largest-ever" insurance contract
project tunnelling and rail construction insurance” policies to a six-member consortium of Qatari national insurance companies, Qatar Rail has awarded one of the largest-ever “single project tunnelling and rail construction insurance” policies to a six-member consortium of Qatari national ...
21/04/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- MoF organises a workshop on export credit insurance in collaboration with the Arab Investment and Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
Credit Insurance in Dubai. In line with its leading role in providing full ... a workshop on “Export Credit Insurance” in Dubai. The workshop was held in collaboration with the Arab Investment and Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (DHAMAN), the Department of Economic Development in Abu ...
Press Release - 04/12/2012 - 11:00 - comment 0
- Towers Watson expands investment services for insurers and reinsurers with acquisition of WellsCanning
an investment advisory firm specialising in the insurance industry. The principals and consulting staff ... company, today announced that it has acquired the business of WellsCanning, an investment advisory firm specialising in the insurance industry. Towers Watson, a leading global professional ...
Press Release - 06/10/2011 - 09:14 - comment 0
- Dubai SME and Nexus Insurance Brokers host seminar on risk management and insurance for SME100 firms
Participants in the seminar were also encouraged to look at risk assessment and insurance as an investment ... Dubai SME and Nexus Insurance Brokers organised a seminar on risk management and insurance advisories to Dubai SME100 companies. ...
Press Release - 22/04/2013 - 10:49 - comment 0
- French insurance company Axa to sell insurance as commodity in GCC
The French insurance major Axa can lay claim to what ... insurance major Axa can lay claim to what the majority of its global counterparts with Middle East exposures ... billion last year. “The different GCC markets are cluttered with stiff competition where insurers try ...
13/05/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Kingdom Zephyr Exits Investment in Morocco’s Largest Auto Insurer
in CNIA SAADA Assurance ("CNIA SAADA"), Morocco's largest auto insurer. The divestment ... Exchange. Kingdom Zephyr made its USD 27.5 million investment in CNIA SAADA via its Pan-African Investment Partners/Pan-Commonwealth Africa Partners ("PAIP/PCAP") Funds, alongside co-investor ...
23/11/2010 - 14:17 - comment 0
- AXA Cooperative Insurance signs up with Wasilah Insurance Agency in KSA
AXA Cooperative Insurance Company has chosen Wasilah Insurance Agency as its business partner in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. AXA Cooperative Insurance Company has chosen Wasilah Insurance Agency as its business partner in the Kingdom ...
Press Release - 25/09/2011 - 08:29 - comment 0
- AXA Insurance Gulf Unveils New Online Home Insurance Services
and destruction. If you have a mortgage, you need insurance to protect the lenders investment. Not only will a good ... leadership and competitive advantages in the insurance sector across the region, AXA Insurance Gulf -- one of the top five insurers in the GCC – has launched its new enhanced Home Insurance online. In a move ...
28/11/2010 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Global Investment House: Insurance sector - Kuwait economic & strategic outlook
National insurance companies account for 86.3% of the overall insurance market Global Investment House – Kuwait Economic & Strategic Report -Insurance Sector- Among the Gulf Cooperation ...
14/08/2010 - 23:52 - comment 0
- Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC) signs agreement with UAE Government
The Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC), which is a member ... include insurance of export credit and foreign investment of companies, banks, businessmen and other ... The Islamic Corporation for the Insurance ...
17/05/2010 - 21:54 - comment 0