- Another ambitious post-sanctions goal on the agenda: Iran plans to triple petrochemical exports
Iran plans to boost annual petrochemical output to 180 ... of the 11th International Petrochemical Forum of Iran, which was inaugurated on Saturday. “The finance ... added. The official said that by implementing four petrochemical plans, worth $41 billion, Iran’s annual ...
09/06/2014 - 12:49 - comment 0
- Cheating sanctions? China to use Iran's frozen billions to build it a petrochemical plant
Security Council over Iran’s nuclear program.On June 6, National Iranian Petrochemical Company Managing Director Abbas She’ri-Moqaddam said that Iran plans to boost annual petrochemical output to 180 million ... China had agreed to use $20 billion of blocked Iranian money to fund development projects in Iran ...
11/06/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Persistent bottlenecks: Iran still unable to sell its petrochemicals to Europe
Iran's deputy oil minister for petrochemicals ... conference here, Abbas Shea'ri Moghaddam, Iran's deputy oil minister for petrochemicals, said ... & Energy, EU, Iran) ran is still unable to sell its petrochemicals to the European Union ...
11/05/2014 - 16:33 - comment 0
- Iran has around 25% of the petrochemicals in Middle East
Iranian Petrochemical Company (NIPC). At the moment, Iran has a roughly ... petrochemical industry. Despite Western sanctions, Iran has managed to make progress on different fronts, ... At the moment, Iran has a roughly 25-percent-share ...
13/05/2013 - 04:01 - comment 0
- Iran to set up 18 new petrochemical complexes
Iran will establish 18 new petrochemical complexes, ... Ziar as saying. Iran will establish 18 new petrochemical complexes , ... (BUSINESS, Oil & Energy, Featured Articles, Iran) Iran will establish 18 new petrochemical ...
11/07/2013 - 11:45 - comment 0
- Iran plans to build 300 petrochemical parks in 4 years
petrochemical, polymer and plastic industries, Owladi pointed out. Iran has expanded the range and volume of its ... the export of raw petrochemical products and to create added value and new jobs. The main objective behind the plan is to reduce the export of raw petrochemical products and to create ...
25/07/2013 - 10:01 - comment 0
- Investment in Iran’s Petrochemical Sector Reach $4.5b in Last three Years
Investment in Iran’s petrochemical industries reached 4.5 billion dollars in the past three yeas. Investment in Iran’s petrochemical industries reached 4.5 billion dollars in the past three yeas, an official said, cited ...
18/05/2010 - 18:36 - comment 0
- Qafac to supply Iran’s Petrochemical Commercial Company International with MTBE
(Qafac) will supply Iran’s Petrochemical Commercial Company International (PCCI) with 275,000 tons ... The Qatar Fuel Additives Company will supply Iran’s Petrochemical Commercial Company International with 275,000 tons of the gasoline additive, MTBE annually ...
15/08/2010 - 13:20 - comment 0
- Iran’s Avicenna Petrochemicals receives $6 million xylene seperation tower
Iran’s Avicenna Petrochemical Company had a new six million dollar xylene separation tower installed at its facilities located in the Bandar Petrochemical Complex. The tower will separate xylene combi Iran’s Avicenna Petrochemical ...
15/08/2010 - 13:10 - comment 0
- 60,000 tons of PVC to be produced by Iran’s Abadan Petrochemical Co.
Iran’s Abadan based Petrochemical Company has ... Iran’s Abadan based Petrochemical Company has disclosed reports that it anticipates a 60,000-ton output of PVC by March 2002. Last year, according to Iran’s calendar (beginning March 21), the plant ...
15/08/2010 - 14:48 - comment 0