- Dubai Chamber seeks stronger Irish business ties in bid to tackle food security
by the Irish Business Council, one of 41 country-specific business councils and 26 sector-specific business ... business opportunities. An Enterprise Ireland representative confirmed that a number of Irish companies ... million euro in 2010 and around 19 million euro in 2009. Another area of Dubai-Irish business ...
Press Release - 31/10/2012 - 09:27 - comment 0
- ALHOSN University strengthens ties with Ireland with opening of new Irish resource center
to the unveiling of the Irish Corner, The Irish Business Council hosted a special lunch for the prominent members ... unveiled its new resource center called the ‘Irish Corner,’ which showcases Ireland’s rich history ... value-based education, yesterday (Sunday, March 16, 2014) unveiled its new resource center called the ‘Irish ...
Press Release - 17/03/2014 - 13:25 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Education Council hosts world leaders from government, business, education and third sector
Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) announced ... Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) announced it will host the first Transforming Education Summit ... the conference will attract prominent government, business, academic, and civil society leaders from around ...
Press Release - 17/04/2012 - 07:32 - comment 0
- Etisalat completes listing of USD 7 Billion Global Medium Term Note (GMTN) programme on Irish Stock Exchange
on the Irish Stock Exchange (ISE). Emirates Telecommunications Corporation ... the listing of its USD 7 billion Global Medium Term Note (GMTN) Programme on the Irish Stock Exchange (ISE). ... Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (BUSINESS, IT & Telecom) Emirates ...
Press Release - 25/05/2014 - 06:30 - comment 0
- Irish business travel award for second year running
Arab Emirates, has scooped two major awards at the 17th annual Irish Travel Trade News Awards. Irish business travel award for second year running Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has scooped two major awards at the 17th annual Irish Travel Trade News Awards. ...
16/05/2010 - 18:11 - comment 0
- Power of Outsourcing highlighted at Dubai Business Women Council’s Network Majlis
Dubai Business Women Council has concluded a new ... Services. Dubai Business Women Council (DBWC) has recently concluded a new session ... session hosted by Dubai Business Women Council gave me an excellent opportunity to share my knowledge ...
Press Release - 23/12/2012 - 05:50 - comment 0
- SAMENA Council’s leadership dinner in Venice defines elements of future success for telecoms and content businesses
SAMENA Telecommunications Council’s Chairmen & ... Middle East – North Africa region’s SAMENA Telecommunications Council’s Chairmen & CEO’s Leadership ... business opportunities created by the convergence of media to drive further growth and investment ...
Press Release - 02/06/2013 - 10:57 - comment 0
- Enterprise Ireland opens regional office in Dubai
relations with Gulf Cooperation Council co Enterprise Ireland, the Irish ... access for UAE companies to a large and renowned pool of Irish companies who do business in global ... Enterprise Ireland, the Irish government's trade ...
15/08/2010 - 13:57 - comment 0
- Luck of the Irish? UAE and Ireland discuss economic ties
Al-Mansouri who is leading a high level business delegation to Ireland said the Dublin visit aims to explore ... standards of innovation and is based on enhancing partnership between the business community and academic institutions. He hailed the efforts made by the Irish government through Enterprise Ireland, ...
18/10/2012 - 06:35 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber discusses private sector challenges with business groups and councils
quarterly Business Councils and Business Groups round table meeting at its Jebel Ali Branch recently. ... Business Councils and Business Groups roundtable meeting at its Jebel Ali Branch recently. With its ... by representatives of 43 Business Councils and 27 Business Groups, operating under the umbrella of Dubai Chamber. ...
Press Release - 18/06/2014 - 12:05 - comment 0