- “Bahrain Ideal Base For Deloitte’s Islamic Finance Knowledge Centre”, EDB Chief Operating Officer
its new Islamic Finance Knowledge Centre (IFKC) in Bahrain reflects the Kingdom’s track record ... Deloitte has opted to site its new Islamic Finance Knowledge Centre (IFKC) in Bahrain reflects the Kingdom’s track record as the most established financial centre in the Gulf and a global hub for Islamic ...
14/08/2010 - 18:20 - comment 1
- DIFC Knowledge Series Event Discusses the Islamic Finance Growth Opportunity
in DIFC's Knowledge Series, the seminar titled 'The Islamic Finance Growth Opportunity' discu ... the opportunities and challenges confronting Islamic Finance in the current economic environment and measures ... the seminar titled 'The Islamic Finance Growth Opportunity' discussed the critical regulatory, ...
01/06/2010 - 11:43 - comment 0
- Dubai Centre for Islamic Banking and Finance hosts seminar for visiting students from Paris Dauphine University
Dubai Centre for Islamic Banking and Finance (DCIBF), ... with the Paris Dauphine University. Dubai Centre for Islamic Banking and Finance ... & Recruitment) Dubai Centre for Islamic Banking and Finance (DCIBF), of Hamdan Bin Mohammad ...
Press Release - 07/05/2014 - 10:17 - comment 0
- Dubai International Financial Centre Hosts Seventh Knowledge
market, including Islamic bonds or Sukuk, in financing infrastructure, development projects and budgets; ... The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) today ... and The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) today hosted a seminar to discuss the outlook for capital ...
16/05/2010 - 17:12 - comment 0
- DIFC Islamic Finance Advisory Council expands to promote Islamic market in OIC and OECD countries
Financial Centre’s Islamic Finance Advisory Council. His appointment to the council reflects the growing ... Financial Centre. The DIFC Islamic Finance Advisory Council was formed in December 2005 ... Centre, commented: “We are committed to the development of Islamic finance, one of the fastest growing ...
15/08/2010 - 09:55 - comment 0
- Mass conversion: Faith in Islamic finance booming in non-Muslim economies
intensified battles to be world’s Islamic finance hub. For the second consecutive ... development arm of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), presents findings from the Islamic Finance Development Indicator, developed in collaboration with Thomson Reuters. The ICD-Thomson Reuters Islamic Finance ...
13/08/2014 - 12:15 - comment 0
- Saudi Islamic finance assets estimated at $94 billion
Knowledge Center, Saudi Islamic Finance Assets, valued at $94 billion, represent 26 per cent of total GCC ... director of the Deloitte Middle East Islamic Finance Knowledge Center (IFKC). “Global and regional ... Middle East Islamic Finance Knowledge Center, Saudi Islamic Finance Assets, valued at $94 billion, ...
21/06/2012 - 15:01 - comment 0
- Qatar: Gulf Finance House, Qatar Islamic Bank plan to establish first dedicated Islamic investment bank
Gulf Finance House (GFH) and Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB) ... application for authorization and a licen Gulf Finance House (GFH) and Qatar Islamic ... with partnerships and strategic alliances being formed to promote the growth of Islamic finance and to more ...
15/08/2010 - 10:19 - comment 0
- Women ready to share knowledge from postgraduate education at Qatar Foundation
on Tuesday - and Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies (QFIS) is leading the way. This year it will award postgraduate degrees to 21 female students in various disciplines including Islamic Finance, Public Policy in Islam and Islamic Studies. The centre, which is an integral part of QF’s educational community, ...
Press Release - 06/05/2012 - 13:18 - comment 0
- Global Islamic industry lines up to support 9th International Islamic Finance Forum (IIFF)
The world’s leading gathering of Islamic Finance professionals, the 9th International Islamic Finance Forum (IIFF), has announced its sponsors – a “wh The world’s leading gathering of Islamic Finance professionals, the 9th International Islamic Finance Forum ...
18/05/2010 - 12:50 - comment 0