- UK to create hub for Islamic finance
task-force to "help to cement London's status as the western hub for Islamic finance ... day one the Task Force will support development of the UK's Islamic finance sector , ... Wealth Funds looking to invest in UK infrastructure. The Islamic finance Task Force ...
12/03/2013 - 12:05 - comment 0
- Is the UK the next leader in Islamic finance? British treasury establishes Islamic finance monitoring group
Baroness Saeeda Warsi, who is also the Co-Chair with Sajid Javid of the UK Government Islamic Finance Task ... Islamic finance market in the upcoming five years. Another sign that the British government has stepped up its Islamic finance proposition to a potentially important new level ...
06/11/2013 - 10:16 - comment 1
- Emirates Green Building Council’s task force to develop green financing scheme
Development,’ the Council’s dedicated task forces are discussing various aspects that will promote the development of sustainable built environments. For the green financing scheme, a task force ... “The task forces of EmiratesGBC are exploring definite strategies to address the key challenges ...
Press Release - 12/08/2012 - 06:27 - comment 0
- Islamic Finance: The Task Ahead
<b>Date:</b> Sept 30 - Oct 1, 2000 <b>Location:</b> Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA <b>Specifics:</b> Forum on Islamic Finance, which will cover theoretical, current, and futur ...
16/08/2010 - 00:02 - comment 0
- Breaking the ice: Iran establishes task force to reclaim frozen assets
Finance, Main headlines, Iran) The Central Bank of Iran (CBI) has set up a task force on the return ... The Central Bank of Iran (CBI) has set up a task force ... The Central Bank of Iran (CBI) has set up a task force on the return of the country’s assets blocked ...
12/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Emirates Green Building Council opens volunteering opportunities to serve on dedicated task forces to drive UAE’s green vision
from its membership base to serve on various task forces that are aligned to promote the UAE’s vision ... and the Council’s goals for 2012. EmiratesGBC has set up ten task forces to attain various objectives during ... companies and other individual members to partner with the task forces. Adnan Sharafi, Chairman ...
Press Release - 21/02/2012 - 07:20 - comment 0
- US officials head to Riyadh for launch of terrorist funding task force
Joint Task Force on Terrorist Financing will be to examine documents that Saudi officials seized ... a joint task force comprising of US law enforcement officials stationed in the Kingdom to target ... to launch a joint task force comprising of US law enforcement officials stationed in the Kingdom to target ...
15/08/2010 - 12:36 - comment 0
- Hawkamah and World Bank supported by INSOL and OECD Launch Regional Task Force on Developing Sound Insolvency and Creditor Rights Systems
International and the Organization for Economic Development (OECD) established a Task Force on Insolvency and Creditor Rights Systems. The Task Force will develop a MENA Policy Brief based on an individual country ... options for consideration by MENA policy makers. The Task Force will consist of experts and officials ...
17/05/2010 - 21:33 - comment 0
- Israel says no to further withdrawal; International Task Force concered about humanitarian situation in PA areas
task force including members of the "quartet" of Middle East peace brokers raised concerns ... "It (the task force) reiterated the Quartet's call for full, safe and unfettered access ... with Palestinian and Israeli officials in Paris. The International Task Force on Reform groups ...
18/05/2010 - 16:38 - comment 0
- Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies and Center for Islamic Economics and Finance holds successful symposium about Islamic Sukuk
The Center for Islamic Economics and Finance recently ... The Center for Islamic Economics and Finance (CIEF), part of the Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies (QFIS) ... in investment sukuk, and reasons for the success of sukuk. Dr Tariqullah, Professor of Islamic Finance ...
Press Release - 12/11/2013 - 12:33 - comment 0