- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
for marriage at 17. Unfortunately, it was repealed after more conservative lawmakers called it un-Islamic ... "more conservative lawmakers "more conservative lawmakers called it un-Islamic" - WTH??? So does this mean that raping a baby is a normal Islamic practice? What kind of GOD would ever allow that? ...
Editor's Choice - 12/01/2014 - 10:08 - comments 342
- Total exports of Bahrain in 2004 stood at BD2.83bn, an increase of 13.4% over 2003
Since 2001, the Government has started depending on Islamic instruments to fund its requirements, ... the conventional financial instrument to the Islamic instruments. The government’s dependence on Islamic bonds has ... of the third quarter of 2005, Islamic borrowings accounted for almost 76.2% of the total government borrowings ...
18/05/2010 - 12:53 - comment 0
- Dubai Islamic Bank appointed as Financial Advisor by the Government of Pakistan for the Restructuring & Privatization of Pakistan International Airlines
The Government of Pakistan has appointed the consortium headed by Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) as the Financial Advisor on the Restructuring of Pakistan International Airlines Corporation. The Government of Pakistan has appointed ...
Press Release - 24/07/2014 - 06:46 - comment 0
- Is the UK the next leader in Islamic finance? British treasury establishes Islamic finance monitoring group
The UK government established the Global Islamic ... government has stepped up its Islamic finance proposition to a potentially important new level is the establishment by the UK government of the Global Islamic Finance and Investment Group (GIFIG), comprising ...
06/11/2013 - 10:16 - comment 1
- Gaza's Islamic Jihad leaders to discuss potential role in new unity government
Islamic Jihad leaders traveled to Egypt to meet with other factions to discuss roles in the PLO-Hamas unity government on Wednesday. Three senior Islamic Jihad leaders traveled from Gaza to Egypt via Rafah crossing on Wednesday, ...
30/04/2014 - 20:00 - comment 0
- Dubai slated to open first Islamic corporate governance center
that it is planning to establish a center that sets standards for corporate governance based on Islamic values. ... standards for corporate governance based on Islamic values. The proposed Islamic governance center, ... that sets standards for corporate governance based on Islamic values. ...
12/11/2013 - 14:28 - comment 0
- Israel will hold Hamas accountable for any violence under Palestinian unity government
national unity government, formed with the backing of the militant Islamic group, was finalised, ... once the new national unity government, formed with the backing of the militant Islamic group, ... unity government is underway. Israel warned the Palestinian President, ...
01/06/2014 - 09:35 - comment 1
- Egyptian Government’s Islamic Labor Party Foes Keep Up Struggle
since the Egyptian government banned the Islamic Labor party and closed its newspaper, Ashaab. Many Mohammed Al Baali-Cairo Almost a year has passed since the Egyptian government banned ... revolutionary and Islamic policies. Q: Other stories say that the government’s hardline attitude ...
18/05/2010 - 19:29 - comment 0
- Doggy Defiance: Walking in show of government resistance
as an act of defiance towards government. Iranians taking their dogs for “walkies” on the streets of the Islamic Republic has been increasingly seen as a way to defy the government ... for “walkies” on the streets of the Islamic Republic has been increasingly seen as a way to defy the government ...
Editor's Choice - 21/10/2013 - 10:01 - comment 0
- Turkish government takes first steps towards military action against IS
the Islamic State. The Turkish government has announced its decision to submit ... The Turkish government has announced its decision ... the Islamic State. "The motions have not yet been sent to parliament. They may come tomorrow," ...
30/09/2014 - 05:01 - comment 0