- Jordan Aircraft Maintenance Ltd (JorAMCo) Announces Major Facility Expansion
Jordan Aircraft Maintenance Limited (JorAMCo), a dynamic organization that specializes in aircraft maintenance, component repair and overhaul (MRO) of Jordan Aircraft Maintenance Limited (JorAMCo), a dynamic organization that specializes in aircraft ...
18/05/2010 - 13:02 - comment 0
- No need for BDS? Israel's exports strongly declining, and the Shekel is to blame
's industrial exports Monthly analysis by the economic division of the Israel Manufacturers Association presents worrying figures showing a continued decline in Israel's industrial ... Industry, Main headlines, Israel) Monthly analysis by the economic division of the Israel ...
30/06/2014 - 13:00 - comment 0
- Shamir Optical Industry Ltd. Announces Declaration of a Cash Dividend
Shamir Optical Industry Ltd. (NASDAQ:SHMR) ("Shamir"), a leading provider of innovative products Shamir Optical Industry Ltd ... in thename of the nominee company of Bank Hapoalim Ltd.), who will be paid in NISaccording ...
16/05/2010 - 17:21 - comment 0
- AirTran Airways awards Israel Aircraft Industries component maintenance contract
awarded a multi-year contract to Israel Aircraft Industries' (IAI) Bedek Aviation Group, to provide ... of AirTran Holdings has awarded a multi-year contract to Israel Aircraft Industries' (IAI) Bedek ... fleet of Boeing 717 aircraft. AirTran Airways is America's second-largest low-fare ...
15/08/2010 - 13:58 - comment 0
- Aerospace Design and Certification Ltd and Arabian Jets form Middle East Strategic Business Alliance
Aerospace Design and Certification Ltd (“aeroDAC”), ... Aerospace Design and Certification Ltd (“aeroDAC”), a leading international aerospace design ... and Mr Anas Rayes, President of Arabian Jets. Arabian Jets is a premier aircraft engineering ...
16/05/2010 - 17:23 - comment 0
- Will it keep things kosher? Chinese company takes over massive Israeli food conglomerate
Food Industries Ltd. from Apax Partners . The sale is being made at a company value of NIS 8.6 ... of the deal but Mivtach-Shamir Food Industries Ltd. (TASE: SHAM ) (21%) is holding talks on whether to sell ... Industry, Main headlines, China, Israel) The Chinese government's Bright Food Group signed ...
23/05/2014 - 00:06 - comment 0
- If only they were this nice to their immigrants: Israel to invest $600 million into transforming Ethiopia's Potash industry
and many other contries. (BUSINESS, Industry, Main headlines, Israel) Israel ... into Africa's potash hub. Israel Corporation (TASE: ILCO ) controlling ... and invest in the country's electricity infrastructure, reports allAfrica. Israel Chemicals, ...
20/05/2014 - 04:00 - comments 2
- SafeNet and Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd. Now Under Common Management
security, today announced that it will establish common management with Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd. a SafeNet and Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd. Now Under Common Management $160 Million Transaction Secures ... that it will establish common management with Aladdin Knowledge Systems Ltd. as a result of Aladdin’s acquisition ...
16/05/2010 - 18:03 - comment 0
- American taxpayers, rejoice: Israel has already drained US aid through 2018... on weapons
Israel has already used up its annual $3.1 billion in this year's US military aid , and has ... for the procurement of F-35I stealth fighters, transport aircraft, heavy troop carriers, and other equipment. "Defense News" reports, "Under a US-approved deferred payment plan (DPP), Israel would pay only ...
08/04/2014 - 15:03 - comment 0
- The unexpected loser: Russia sanctions to cost Israel immensely
Ltd. (ICIC) warns that the worsening crisis in Ukraine could harm Israeli exports. It estimates ... to the point of Western sanctions, industries that will be most affected are pharmaceuticals, ... © Copyright of Globes Publisher Itonut (1983) Ltd. 2014 (BUSINESS, ...
08/05/2014 - 16:04 - comment 0