- Israeli Soldier Sues Defense Ministry for Jeopardizing his Health
the defense ministry, claiming compensation for the health hazards he underwent during his work, reported ... An Israeli soldier, who took part in the construction of the Dimona atomic reactor, has filed a suit against the defense ministry, claiming compensati ...
19/05/2010 - 11:11 - comment 0
- Islamic Jihad leader and five relatives killed by Israeli strike in Gaza
on the family's home, medics said. A Gaza health ministry spokesman said the attack killed Hafiz Hamad and five members of his family. Ashraf al-Qidra, spokesman for the Ministry of Health, confirmed the deaths of six ... on the family's home, medics said. A Gaza health ministry spokesman said the attack killed Hafiz Hamad and five ...
09/07/2014 - 07:54 - comment 0
- Gaza militant killed by Israel drone near border
Ashraf al-Qudra, a spokesman for the Hamas-run health ministry said referring to a district near ... was killed by an Israeli drone in Shejaiyeh," Ashraf al-Qudra, a spokesman for the Hamas-run health ministry said referring to a district near the Israeli border with Gaza. ...
08/01/2014 - 12:20 - comment 0
- Over a dozen killed as Israel continues targeting Gaza homes
were killed in Israeli attacks, health ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qidra said. Al-Qidra identified ... were killed in Israeli attacks, health ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qidra said. ... and early Tuesday as Israeli warplanes and artillery targeted Palestinian homes in Gaza, as the major ...
22/07/2014 - 08:24 - comment 0
- Gaza death toll rises to over 600
as a result of Israeli artillery shelling, health ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qid ... of Israel's assault in the densely populated Strip, according to a health ministry spokesperson. ... to be identified, died in the Tuffah neighborhood of Gaza City as a result of Israeli artillery shelling, health ...
22/07/2014 - 14:06 - comment 0
- Over 100 Palestinians killed in one day
airstrikes on Tuesday alone. The Palestinian Ministry of Health on Tuesday ... injured.The Ministry of Health also said that as of Monday night nearly 5,000 homes had been completely ... With Israel, Main headlines, Palestinian Arena, Israel, Palestine) The Palestinian Ministry of Health ...
29/07/2014 - 14:56 - comment 0
- 67 Palestinians killed since midnight
to the Ministry of Health. At least 67 Palestinians have been killed and 110 injured in Israeli attacks since midnight Wednesday on the 23rd day of the Gaza offensive, according to the Ministry of Health.In the most devastating attack, at least 16 people were killed when an Israeli artillery shell hit ...
30/07/2014 - 13:46 - comment 0
- 23 killed in Gaza in two hours
100. Spokesman for the ministry of health Ashraf al-Qidra said 11 Palestinians including five children ... Monday, bringing the day's death toll to over 100. Spokesman for the ministry of health Ashraf ... Israeli artillery shelling and airstrikes across ...
22/07/2014 - 06:31 - comment 1
- Israeli air strikes injure two navy officers in Gaza
Palestinian navy officers were injured in Israeli air strikes on Gaza overnight, an official said Wednesday.Ashraf al-Qidra, the Gaza spokesman of the Palestinian ministry of health, said that two navy police ... of the Palestinian ministry of health, said that two navy police officers were hospitalized after sustaining injuries ...
25/06/2014 - 11:26 - comment 0
- Gaza fisherman shot and injured by Israeli forces
on Friday, medical officials said.Spokesman for the Gaza ministry of health Ashraf al-Qidra said ... said.Spokesman for the Gaza ministry of health Ashraf al-Qidra said that a 22-year-old fisherman was moderately ... Israeli forces injured a Palestinian fisherman ...
31/05/2014 - 18:09 - comment 0