- Israeli High Court: Using Palestinian civilians as ”human shields” - illegal
The Israeli High Court ruled Thursday it is illegal for the Israeli occupation forces to use Palestinian civilians as "human shields" in arrest raids, The Israeli High Court ruled Thursday it is illegal for the Israeli occupation forces to use Palestinian ...
18/05/2010 - 13:07 - comment 0
- Israeli High Court accepts petition regarding killings in Jenin refugee camp; PA: 900 Palestinians in mass graves
The Israeli High Court ordered the army not to remove ... The Israeli High Court ordered the army not to remove the bodies of Palestinians killed in fighting ... A three-judge panel will discuss the issue Sunday morning. The Court also ordered the State ...
18/05/2010 - 16:52 - comment 0
- PA, Israel hold high level security talks; Israeli court bans army using Palestinians as ''human shields''
development, the Israeli High Court of Justice granted Sunday a coalition of human rights groups a restraining ... until the High Court rules on a previous petition, which asked the court to ban the use of Palestinian ... their highest level security talks in two weeks, with discussions focusing on a possible Israeli withdra ...
18/05/2010 - 16:38 - comment 0
- Israeli High Court Deals a Blow to Soldier's Extradition Fight
Israel's Supreme Court on Wednesday dealt a legal blow to an Israeli soldier's fight against extradition to Canada on murder charges, saying Israel ne Israel's Supreme Court on Wednesday dealt a legal blow ...
19/05/2010 - 11:19 - comment 0
- High Treason! An Israeli imprisoned for trying to become Palestinian
Israeli law. During his appearance in court, the anti-patriot Andrew stated that he doesn’t recognize ... Determined to support the cause, one Israeli activist rebels against his own when he moves to a West Bank refugee camp and tries to relinquish his Israeli ...
Editor's Choice - 30/05/2012 - 13:03 - comments 2
- Israel's High Court of Justice backs law which bars unification of Palestinian families
Israeli lawmaker Mohammed Barakeh has strongly condemned the High Court's ruling, saying ... Israel's High Court of Justice Sunday narrowly ... Israel's High Court of Justice Sunday narrowly upheld a controversial law that bars Palestinians from ...
18/05/2010 - 11:32 - comment 0
- Barak Faces New Political Crisis as High Court Mulls Early Elections Bill
Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak and his minority government faced a new threat Monday as Israel's High Court began hearing a legal challenge ... High Court began hearing a legal challenge by the right-wing Likud opposition party that could usher ...
19/05/2010 - 10:11 - comment 0
- PA leadership ignores High Court order to release jailed PFLP leader
The Palestinian Authority is set to ignore High Court ... The Palestinian Authority is set to ignore High Court order to release the jailed leader of the Popular Front ... the cabinet expressed "respect for the High Court of Justice decision" but said its ruling ...
18/05/2010 - 16:47 - comment 0
- Israeli court prevents Barghouthi from meeting attorney
The Israeli High Court of Justice rejected a petition ... of a S The Israeli High Court of Justice rejected a petition filed by Marwan Barghouthi's attorney, Jawad Bulus, ... Last week, the High Court proposed a compromise, whereby Bulus would meet Barghouthi under ...
18/05/2010 - 16:49 - comment 0
- Cairo court charges two Egyptians as "spies for Israel"
affairs and army. The information was sent to the Israeli agents with high-tech equipment. Prosecutors ... sources said. The general prosecutor also ordered the arrest of two Israeli officers working ... if not captured. The two Egyptians are accused of providing the Israeli agents with internal information about ...
18/02/2014 - 16:57 - comment 0