- People hold placards and Israeli and Union flags outide the Royal Courts of Justice
People hold placards and Israeli and Union flags outide the Royal Courts of Justice © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, photo of the week, Middle ...
01/09/2014 - 07:09 - comment 0
- Israeli Supreme Court justice orders to stop live broadcast of Sharon press conference
tonight against mounting corruption allegations, an Israeli Supreme Court justice ordered to stop the live ... The Israeli justice said that Sharon's attack on the Labor Party and its chairman Amram Mitzna ... Twelve minutes and 37 seconds into Israeli Prime ...
18/05/2010 - 16:24 - comment 0
- Will there ever be justice for Rachel Corrie, the woman crushed by Israeli bulldozers?
was crushed to death by an Israeli bulldozer while protesting with Palestinians, are appealing the court ... the 23-year-old American activist who was crushed to death by an Israeli military bulldozer in Gaza, ... adds his wife, Cindy Corrie. Rachel was crushed to death under rubble pushed by an Israeli military ...
Editor's Choice - 20/05/2014 - 11:01 - comments 2
- At least 17 Palestinians injured in Ramallah as International Court of Justice ends hearings
residents near them. The latest raid came as the International Court of Justice (ICJ) ... Israeli armor and infantry went into downtown Ramallah ... Israeli armor and infantry went into downtown Ramallah and al Bireh Wednesday morning, raiding bank ...
18/05/2010 - 14:18 - comment 0
- Israel's High Court of Justice backs law which bars unification of Palestinian families
Israel's High Court of Justice Sunday narrowly ... Israel's High Court of Justice Sunday narrowly upheld a controversial law that bars Palestinians from ... Israeli lawmaker Mohammed Barakeh has strongly condemned the High Court's ruling, saying ...
18/05/2010 - 11:32 - comment 0
- International Court of Justice opens hearings on legality of the West Bank wall
The International Court of Justice on Monday opens its ... The International Court of Justice on Monday opens its hearings on the legality of the West Bank fence Israel ... warned that the Israeli fence would de facto annex over 45% of the area of the West Bank. ...
18/05/2010 - 14:18 - comment 0
- HRW: Sharon should have faced justice for Sabra and Shatila massacre
It is a shame that former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon died without facing justice for his role ... "It's a shame that Sharon has gone to his grave without facing justice for his role in Sabra and Shatila and other abuses," said Sarah Leah Whitson in a statement on Saturday. As the Israeli minister ...
12/01/2014 - 07:53 - comment 0
- Two settlers wounded as Israel says International Court of Justice has no authority to discuss ''security fence''
inner cabinet on Sunday decided to send a letter to the International Court of Justice in The Hague ... to the International Court of Justice in The Hague to officially challenge its authority to rule on the legality of the so-called seperation fence. The Israeli paper, to be forwarded to The Hague by the end ...
18/05/2010 - 14:20 - comment 0
- Defense to Appeal Jordan’s Justice Court Hamas Verdict
leaders said Monday that the defense team will appeal the Jordan's Higher Court of Justice rejectio ... will appeal the Jordan's Higher Court of Justice rejection, on procedural ground, of a contest filed ... after the power-of-attorney is corrected,” said Hani Khassawneh. The court said ...
19/05/2010 - 11:17 - comment 0
- Israel's worst nightmare: Jewish state could face international justice for detaining children
to the International Criminal Court. The Palestinian Authority is currently looking into the possibility of filing a complaint to the International Criminal Court (ICC) against Israel for arresting 900 ... the arrest, detention, and abuse of Palestinian children, let alone trying them before military courts,” he ...
Editor's Choice - 29/12/2012 - 06:00 - comment 0