- VCU Qatar gallery presents ‘The Depth of Hope’ exhibition and Crossing Boundaries lecture ‘Signs, Traces & Calligraphy’
in Qatar is pleased to present ‘The Depth of Hope’, by acclaimed Egyptian Sudanese artist Fathi Hassan. ... by acclaimed Egyptian Sudanese artist Fathi Hassan. The opening reception will be held on Wednesday, 15 January ... ‘Signs, Traces & Calligraphy’ by Rose Issa, London-based curator, writer and producer, at 6:00 pm ...
Press Release - 13/01/2014 - 09:30 - comment 0
- Egyptian stocks look healthy on the back of investment
week's performance," Issa Fathy, vice president of securities at the Egyptian Chamber of Commerce, ... market is expected to suffer tomorrow, especially if planned demonstrations get ugly," added Fathy ...
11/02/2013 - 10:09 - comment 0
- Egypt's economy faltering as political crisis rumbles on
slight gains were simply illogical and were due potentially to new investors entering the market”, Issa Fathy, vice president of the securities division at Cairo's Chamber of Commerce, told Ahram Online. ... Fathy. The poor performance of most of the traded sectors following yesterday’s slight gains, ...
04/12/2012 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Featuring the work of the Jordanian artist Lubna Kanaan in Zara Gallery's
Jean-Marc Nahas, Fathi Afifi, Hussein Al Muhsen, Mute'b Anzo, Omran Younis, Mutea' Murad, Munif Ajaj, Mohammad Al Hawajiri and Raed Issa. The Gallery will also feature the work of the international ...
16/05/2010 - 17:47 - comment 0
- Egypt's stocks respond well to currency controls
by the CBE (Central Bank of Egypt) led the stock market upwards," said Issa Fathy, vice president ... as foreign traders are likely to invest heavily in the stock market," explained Fathy. The US ...
03/01/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Stocks in Egypt slide as downgrade action scares investors
in the market, " Issa Fathy, vice president of the securities division at Cairo's Chamber of Commerce, ...
27/12/2012 - 08:46 - comment 0