- Average ad rates in local FM radio stations in the Arab World increased by 11.6% during 2009
private ownership." Mr. Issa Goussous, Arab Advisors Senior Research Analyst wrote in the report. ... listeners in the region listen to radio in their cars.” Mr. Goussous noted. ...
14/08/2010 - 18:21 - comment 0
- Free to Air Satellite TV channels in the Arab World reach 474. 18.5% of these channels' headquarters are located in Saudi Arabia
with percentages of 22.9% and 19.9%, respectively.” Mr. Issa Goussous, Arab Advisors Senior research analyst, ... are government owned" Mr. Goussous added. ...
14/08/2010 - 18:47 - comment 0
- Arab telecom operators served 194.5 million cellular subscribers and 35 million mainlines by end of June 2008
Mr. Issa Goussous, Sr. research analyst at Arab Advisors Group wrote in the report. “Competition ... stood at 57.1%, followed by UAE’s du at 53.3%” Mr. Goussous added. The report covers cellular ...
14/08/2010 - 19:31 - comment 0
- Pan Arab FM Radio stations’ advertising rates far exceed those of local FM stations.
as radio stations under private ownership." Mr. Issa Goussous, Arab Advisors Research Analyst wrote ... since most radio listeners in the region listen to radio in their cars.” Mr. Goussous noted. Any ...
17/05/2010 - 20:17 - comment 0
- 15.5% of Bahrain’s cellular users have two mobile lines
their business lines from their personal lines.” Mr. Issa Goussous, Sr. Research Analyst of Arab Advisors Group ...
14/08/2010 - 19:35 - comment 0
- Sharing is caring? 75.5% of Pay TV viewers in Egypt use black market connections for the service.
and midnight”. Mr. Issa Goussous, Arab Advisors analyst, noted. “63.5% of TV viewers reported watching TV ...
17/05/2010 - 20:20 - comment 0
- Lebanese TV stations -LBC and Future TV- are the most popular amongst TV viewers in Lebanon
Issa Goussous, Arab Advisors Group Research Analyst wrote in the report. The survey involved ...
15/08/2010 - 01:17 - comment 0