- $500m Dead Sea development unveiled by Emaar
property sector recently," said Issam Galadari, Managing Director, Emaar International — Middle East ... residents," added Galadari. Emaar Jordan's Dead Sea project aims to boost tourism — one ...
15/08/2010 - 01:41 - comment 0
- Emaar starts work on $26bn new city near Jeddah
Issam Galadari, managing director of Emaar Saudi Arabia, said: “Following the project announcement, work ... trade, commerce and industry,” Galadari added. The project consists of six distinct components ...
15/08/2010 - 10:25 - comment 0
- Emaar unveils serviced residences at Abraj Al Bait in Makkah
to the Holy City,” said Mr Issam Galadari, Managing Director, Emaar International. “We are thankful to King ... City,” added Mr Galadari. “The apartments will be greatly sought after during the Hajj season ... fast access to rooms even during prayer time. Mr Galadari added: “The apartments ...
14/08/2010 - 19:35 - comment 0
- Emaar Middle East unveils first phase of SR6 billion Jeddah Gate
of living,” said Issam Galadari, Managing Director, Emaar International - Middle East and North Africa. ... of the modern Saudis,” added Mr Galadari. “The project’s overall architectural philosophy will conform ...
15/08/2010 - 01:25 - comment 0
- Dubai Islamic Bank and Emaar Properties sign agreement to facilitate e-payments
and are delighted to work with Emaar to make this new payment service available to our joint customers.” Issam Galadari, Chief Executive Officer, Dawahi & Emaar Dubai Operations, said: “Our partnership with Dubai ...
Press Release - 27/01/2013 - 06:14 - comment 0
- Emaar to showcase $60 billion portfolio at real estate expo
internationally," said Managing Director of Emaar International, MENA, Issam Galadari according to Khaleej Times. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:43 - comment 0
- Emaar Properties awards $827 million contracts to local firms
tight time-frames for each of our projects,” commented Executive Projects Director, Issam Galadari ...
15/08/2010 - 12:57 - comment 0
- Emaar Jordan to develop US$500 million Dead Sea project
sector recently,” said Mr Issam Galadari, Managing Director, Emaar International – Middle East and North ... neighbourhood and offering job opportunities for the local residents,” added Mr Galadari. Emaar Jordan’s ... said Mr Galadari. “Special economic zones are being developed to encourage foreign direct investment. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:41 - comment 0
- Imdaad to provide Waste Management and Recycling Services to the world’s tallest building
and hope to exceed their expectations." Issam Galadari, CEO, Emaar Properties - UAE Operations, ...
25/08/2010 - 12:43 - comment 0
- Emaar highlights international projects,Burj Dubai at MIPIM in Cannes
initiatives, which are now aligned internationally,” said Mr Issam Galadari, Managing Director, Emaar ... over 110 levels and is already in the international spotlight,” said Mr Galadari. “International ... options in the Saudi market,” added Mr Galadari. The master-planned projects of Emaar in Morocco – ...
15/08/2010 - 01:34 - comment 0