- Itochu, Mitsubishi and Osaka Gas each acquire three per cent share in Oman’s Qalhat LNG
LNG S.A.O.C to three Japanese companies. As per the terms of the Share Transfer Agreements, Itochu ... each by Itochu Corporation, Mitsubishi Corporation and Osaka Gas respectively. Both Mitsubishi ... Itochu Corporation has already entered into a sales and purchase agreement with Oman LNG for lifting ...
18/05/2010 - 10:29 - comment 0
- Algerian oil company signs deal with Japanese shipwrights
Algerian oil company Sonatrach signed earlier this week in Algiers two deals with Japanese shipwrights Itochu and Mitsui for the purchase of two methane ... signed earlier this week in Algiers two deals with Japanese shipwrights Itochu and Mitsui ...
15/08/2010 - 10:31 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia: Japanese firms to build biggest power and desalination plant
Japanese trading houses Marubeni Corporation, Itochu Corporation and construction firm JGC Corporation will join hands to set up a US$1.1 billion power ... Corporation, Itochu Corporation and construction firm JGC Corporation will join hands to set up a US$1.1 ...
15/08/2010 - 09:52 - comment 0
- Algeria's Sonatrach buys two LPG tankers
and Japanese partners Itochu and Mol. They will be chartered by Sonatrach for 20 years. (menareport.com) © ...
15/08/2010 - 10:39 - comment 0
- Oman LNG recorded $692 million net profit in 2001
with the remaining shares distributed between Korea LNG, Partex, Mitsui and Itochu. The company’s plant is located ...
15/08/2010 - 13:16 - comment 0
- Japanese consortium to construct Algerian desalination power plant
A Japanese consortium, made up of Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries and Itochu Corporation, will provide Algeria with its first large-scale water ... of Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries (IHI) and Itochu Corporation, will provide Algeria with its first large-scale ...
15/08/2010 - 12:56 - comment 0
- Oman LNG signs deal with Belgium‘s Tractebel
Mitsubishi (2.77 percent), Mitsui (2.77 percent) and Itochu (0.92 percent). Tractebel LNG Trading ...
15/08/2010 - 11:59 - comment 0
- TotalFinaElf buys six cargoes of gas from OLNG
Mitsui and Itochu. The company’s plant is located in Qalhat in the province of Sur. — (menareport.com) ...
15/08/2010 - 13:02 - comment 0
- Chiyoda Foster Wheeler wins $600 million Oman LNG contract
by TotalFinaElf with the remaining shares distributed between Korea LNG, Partex, Mitsui and Itochu. The company’s ...
15/08/2010 - 13:06 - comment 0
- Pipeline deal signed
Itochu, Ramco Energy and Socar - become parties to earlier-ratified agreements covering transit across ...
15/08/2010 - 22:51 - comment 0