- Aspidex Establishes Middle East Headquarters in DIC
Izzat Dajani, CEO of Aspidex, said in the statement that “the growing use of the internet ... a top priority throughout the Middle East.” Dajani was quoted as saying that “out of the top 100 ...
18/05/2010 - 16:33 - comment 0
- RAK GDP grows 18 per cent in 2005 to USD2.5 billion
Conference for investors and business leaders today. Dr. Izzat Dajani, Chief Executive of the IDO, also ... Hilton, Dr. Dajani briefed delegates from around the world about the emirate’s development agenda and its ... in the importance of viewing development holistically,” Dr. Dajani said. “Simply developing certain components ...
18/05/2010 - 09:53 - comment 0
- Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qassimi supports RAK Properties at Cityscape 2005
was accompanied by members of the RAK delegation and Dr. Izzat Dajani, Chief Executive Officer, Investment ...
15/08/2010 - 09:48 - comment 0
- RAK Properties achieves record Reimbursement time for IPO oversubscriptions
of subscriptions for the remaining 900 million Category B, for amounts of AED101,000 or above." said Izzat Dajani, Chief Executive of the Government of Ras Al Khaimah's Investment and Development Office. ...
15/08/2010 - 10:01 - comment 0
- Al Tamimi appointed General Manager of Saraya Islands in Ras Al Khaimah
The Board of Directors also includes two representatives for each of the two founding companies; Dr. Izzat Dajani, Chief Executive Officer of IDO; Ali Kolaghassi, Vice Chairman and CEO of Saraya Holdings Limited; ...
17/05/2010 - 22:26 - comment 0
- Saraya Islands Board of Directors Announced
partners: Dr. Izzat Dajani, Chief Executive of IDO, Mr. Ali Kolaghassi, Vice Chairman and CEO of Saraya ...
17/05/2010 - 22:32 - comment 0
- Ras Al Khaimah Government, Saraya Holdings and Arab Bank unveil details of the “Saraya Islands” Project in Ras Al Khaimah
In commenting on the project, Dr. Izzat Dajani, Chief Executive of IDO said: “We are extremely grateful ... destination for tourists and residents alike. Dr. Dajani added that “the Government of Ras Al Khaimah’s ...
18/05/2010 - 10:03 - comment 0