- B-52 Bombs Taliban Front Line Near Tajik Border
A US B-52 warplane Saturday dropped at least one bomb on a Taliban-controlled area in northeast Afghanistan, near the front line here close to the Taj ... said in his base at Jabal Seraj, north of the front lines where thousands of Taliban forces guard ...
18/05/2010 - 17:31 - comment 0
- Is this the start of Jordan’s Arab Spring? Protests spread through the capital
our way towards the protest in Jabal al Taj, the quiet streets gave no indication of the bitter crowd ...
Editor's Choice - 20/03/2013 - 16:10 - comment 1
- GAM Hashemite Plaza Upgrading Due Next Summer
The Municipality had to remove and transfer service lines and warehouses such as those in line with Al-Taj Street, ... that GAM has set retaining walls to support the eastern street leading to Jabal Al-Jofeh, in cooperation ...
31/08/2010 - 10:26 - comment 0
- Private management raises Amman water distribution revenues
the rehabilitation of the network and wells in Ruseifeh, Jabal Al-Taj and Ras Al-Ain. It is expected to take 900 days ... Al-Ain center, instead of only paying at the company's headquarters in Jabal Al-Hussain. ...
15/08/2010 - 15:41 - comment 0
- Amman feels the taxi drought as passengers get wet waiting curb-side
to sharing a cab with other passengers. Ghada Omar, who lives in Jabal Taj and works as a teacher ...
Editor's Choice - 26/11/2012 - 12:43 - comment 0
- While you were fasting...Non-fasting Ramadan options in Amman
for Coffee, breakfast/lunch & dinner Location: Abdoun next to Taj Mall Tel: 06 – 592 2600 ... to Taj Mall Tel: 06 – 592 0102 Open 9am – 2am 4. Books @ Café – Open for Coffee, ... dinner Location: 1st circle - Jabal Amman Tel: 06 4633542 Open: 12pm - 11:30pm 8. ...
Editor's Choice - 23/08/2011 - 10:38 - comment 0
- GCC hotel development hits US$ 18 billion
each with a capacity of 300 to 400 rooms. 4. A multiple hotel development in Jabal al-Kaaba ... rooms and take inspiration from Versailles, the Taj Mahal and Buckingham Palace. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:24 - comment 0
- GAM Resumes Pavement Works Using Basalt during Night Hours and Completed 120.000 m2
in Jabal Al Taj, and the Streets; Ibn Sina and Arar in Wadi Saqra, and finally, Yarmouk Street. ...
25/07/2010 - 13:56 - comment 0