- Diana Karazon returns with two songs
Jordanian director Jacob Lambz Jordanian singer Diana Karazon is preparing ... Jordanian director Jacob Lambz, whom she previously worked with on the song “Kathab Alai” (He lied to me). Diana will be funding the recording and filming of the songs herself. According ...
12/10/2011 - 05:50 - comment 0
- Egypt and the IMF: The rumbling saga's myth and reality
that the delay in the International Monetary Fund (IMF) negotiations is largely due to “Egypt’s refusal ... Recently, U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew said he sees “signs of progress” in the IMF’s discussions ... funding before the now “up in the air” parliamentary polls, leaving its bonds and currency vulnerable ...
30/04/2013 - 09:12 - comment 0
- Facebook 'shares' online slip by 9.6%
vertically integrated with their users," said Ryan Jacob of the Jacob Internet Fund. "They just ... on future declines or buying insurance," Jacob said. "Investors may want to hold the stock but are buying protection in case the price falls further." Jacob said he did not buy Facebook ...
30/05/2012 - 13:19 - comment 0
- 5th Annual Middle East Project Finance Forum
for the involvement of SWFs, ECAs, Public Investment Funds and more. In response to this financial turmoil, Jacob ...
16/05/2010 - 18:14 - comment 0
- SEHA’s new Sheikh Khalifa Medical City wins Best Sustainable Hospital Project Award at Hospital Build 2012
exceptional healthcare projects developed and funded by organizations in the Middle East. “We ... panel included Ted Jacobs, President and Founder of the US-based Ted Jacobs Engineering Group, Malek El ...
Press Release - 18/06/2012 - 11:25 - comment 0
- Liberalization under the auspices of the palace: migration reform in Morocco
a palace funded body whose representatives are chosen by the king from a list proposed by civil society ... 33, 37, 40, 42. By: Anna Jacobs ...
14/07/2014 - 16:04 - comment 0
- Global Investment House acquires minority stake in MAPE Advisory Group Limited in India
Mr. M Ramprasad and Jacob Mathew, founders of MAPE said, “We look forward to our association ... as a boutique investment bank focused on mergers, acquisitions and private equity fund raising advisory ...
14/08/2010 - 19:32 - comment 0
- Mohamed Abla feels free in Norway's 'Red Zone'
organisers Kulturkirken Jakob (‘Culture Church Jacob’) and Kirkelig Kulturverksted seek to enshrine freedom ... (Palestine and Tunisia), among others. Red Zone is funded by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, ...
28/02/2013 - 07:44 - comment 0
- Isacc appoints NCB capital as financial advisor for new SR 1.1 Billion Jubail inorganic chemicals factory
signing with the other consultants including Jacobs Engineering, who will be the main technical consultant ... and equity capital markets, mergers & acquisitions, real estate development and real estate funds ... Fund Manager by Euromoney, and Best Equity House in Saudi Arabia by EMEA Finance. NCB Capital ...
Press Release - 22/01/2012 - 08:56 - comment 0
- US may cut aid to Palestinians as Fatah activists demonstrate against ”corrupt” leaders
said Friday. Jacob Walles, the U.S. consul-general in Jerusalem, said the U.S. would not deliver aid ... to channel funds to the Palestinians "so that the people can still continue to have food and shelter ... of freezing aid to Palestinians. "It is obvious that the EU would never countenance funding a regime ...
18/05/2010 - 12:54 - comment 1