- Saudi journalist calls for Turkey and Jordan to help Syria
Jamal Khashoggi, the Saudi journalist now heading Saudi billionaire Prince Walid bin Talal’s new Arabic news channel Al Arab says it’s time Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Jordan intervened militarily to end the Syria crisis; a chance for Israel to redeem; ...
Blogs Roundup - 28/08/2012 - 07:03 - comment 0
- Sources: Al Watan Editor sacked
Sources close to the daily said the order to dismiss Jamal Khashoggi came after he allowed open criticism ...
18/05/2010 - 16:15 - comment 0
- Oman rejects Saudis' call for Gulf union
officials including British Foreign Secretary William Hague and Pentagon chief Chuck Hagel. Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi journalist and political commentator, who was attending the forum told Al Arabiya News ... they expressed that position. Now they are blunt,” Khashoggi said. Asked why Oman would oppose a Gulf union, ...
07/12/2013 - 22:14 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia arrests 18 suspected spies
Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi said most of those arrested were from one sect, adding that they were ...
20/03/2013 - 09:02 - comment 0
- Saudi says detained spy ring linked to Iran
Jamal Khashoggi said most of those arrested were from one sect, adding that they were spying ...
26/03/2013 - 14:34 - comment 0
- conference to get thinkers, businessmen and pioneers under one roof
Rashid Al Maraj, Al Watan Newspaper (Saudi Arabia) editor-in-chief Jamal Khashoggie and scores more. ...
17/05/2010 - 21:37 - comment 0
- Prince Al Waleed denies Spanish woman rape allegation
and will be managed by Jamal A. Khashoggi, a well-known Saudi journalist. ...
Editor's Choice - 14/09/2011 - 11:26 - comment 0
- Exhilarating Arab revolts, but what comes afterward?
at home. “I think it’s overdue,” says Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi journalist who runs the Alwaleed ...
Editor's Choice - 29/01/2011 - 13:51 - comment 0
- Arab Thought Foundation Eighth Annual Conference
mention, Dr. Oussama Safa, Head of the Lebanese Center for Policy Studies, Mr. Jamal Khashoggi ...
16/05/2010 - 18:10 - comment 0