- SABIC affiliate awards ”AR-RAZI 5” project contract to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
engineering and construction, to Mitsubishi Heavy Industri SABIC affiliate, ... project contract, which includes engineering and construction, to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. The project ... by SABIC and a Japanese consortium led by Mitsubishi. AR-RAZI started its initial production in 1983, ...
15/08/2010 - 09:56 - comment 0
- Contracts landed by Dubai Airport Freezone based Mitsubishi Middle East exceed AED 552 billion
Office of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. The Dubai Airport Freezone based- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Middle East, the Japanese conglomerate with regional contract valued at AED 552 ... “Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Middle East can play ...
14/08/2010 - 17:26 - comment 0
- Iran: Production line of Mitsubishi’s Pajero inaugurated
the production line of Japanese giant Mitsubishi’s Pajero. Iranian automaker Bahman Group on Tuesday inaugurated the production line of Japanese giant Mitsubishi’s Pajero. Iran's Minister of Industries and Mines, Es’haq Jahangiri, attended the opening ceremony of Pajero project, which ...
15/08/2010 - 09:57 - comment 0
- Japanese Companies Expand Their Operations At Dubai Airport Freezone
Business Division, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Middle East, Nohmi Middle East, Idemitsu Lube Middle East ... offers a wealth of opportunities for Japanese companies in the Freezone targeting the GCC, Middle East ... Speaking at a meeting with the Japanese Consul General Takashi Ashiki, Dr. Zarooni said, "Dubai ...
08/06/2010 - 10:26 - comment 0
- Coming clean after a parliamentarian probing? Consortium for Kuwait's historic desalination facility revealed
Heavy Industries said its consortium with French firm Sidem has won a $1.4 billion deal to build a power ... Real Estate, Main headlines, Kuwait) South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries said its consortium ... a consortium that includes Japanese lenders which will arrange a $1.43 billion loan to build the Al-Zour North ...
17/12/2013 - 11:05 - comment 0
- Syria puts Japanese-funded power plant into service
by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI), said SANA. Work started in 1997. MHI is also setting up a new ...
15/08/2010 - 22:47 - comment 0
- Syria Puts Japanese-Funded Power Plant into Service
fuel-fired al-Zara station was built near Hama, in central Syria, by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI), said ...
19/05/2010 - 09:16 - comment 0
- Japanese Water Delegation to Visit UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar
and the Water Re-use Promotion Center. The delegation includes representatives from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries ... A team of major Japanese water-related manufacturing ... A team of major Japanese water-related manufacturing companies is scheduled to visit the United Arab ...
18/05/2010 - 16:16 - comment 0
- Vinci and Mitsubishi to build $81 million Egyptian LNG tanks
France’s Vinci Construction Grands Projets and Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries have signed a €70.3 million ($81 million) contract with Bechtel ... Grands Projets and Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) have signed a €70.3 million ($81 ...
15/08/2010 - 13:03 - comment 0
- Japanese Yen May Trade Heavy if Risk Appetite Continues
Japanese Yen May Trade Heavy If Risk Appetite Continues Fundamental Forecast ... for the 10th straight month - Japanese industrial production rose 2.4%, the fourth straight improvement, ... and limit the potential for a Japanese recovery. Optimism from the economy can be derived from industrial ...
14/08/2010 - 17:36 - comment 0